Post Match Thread: City vs Spurs

We can all disagree with why we got beat today but no one can argue those stats.....we need a turnover of players and it cant come fast enough.....
Sherly that's what youth are for? Not fucking loaning out at any given opportunity..
Denayer Roberts...

daily_gifdump_947_16.gif
Lol what

Personally I think these players are a disgrace they did the same when rumours were rife about Mancini when we played Wigan in the FA cup final. And it's there for all to see now, no passion no desire to win the ball back no fighting for the second ball the spurs players were under no pressure when they had the ball, we only started playing after the penalty,they should have been like that from the first minute today esp after that wank performance against Leicester,

They played under no pressure because at no time under this imposter have we ever closed down.. All good teams do it , we don't..

One of Pep's team ethics is workrate and I can't wait to see this change in our starting 11... I wish he was taking charge tomorrow (sure we all do)

Glass half full for me. I thought we played well second half and we were cheated out of a point at least. That non-penalty changed the whole game. I thought Silva found some form back and Sterling was sharp and incisive and it was very good to have Kompany back. He made a big difference. Yaya looked better much further forward and when Fernando went off it back to the same ineffective Yaya as earlier in the season. Strangely Aguero wasn't on it today. More fight and energy today than for a long time. Unlucky City but we move on.

Was one of the only forward thinking players to try and drive us forward, I didn't see silva or aguero do anything of note today. Yaya sprayed passes along nicely and hit the bar with our only real meaningful effort on goal up to that point. HE lost the ball yes, but the defenders shouldn't be cut open as easily .
It appears that if Yaya loses the ball, and a goal is scored, then it's down to him. You are not allowed to question defenders, as Yaya should never lose the ball. See last week v Leicester.

You're just trying to WUM.......

aguero was weirdly poor, especially his passing

frustrating day, no doubt, but it seems like a different defeat to the Leicester one

I will do exactly that.

In fact, Sterling will be the best player in the league in a few years.
No he won't, he'll be out on loan to the likes of Derby County/Wolves....was mediocre last season with Liverpool, has been average with us and is suddenly going to become one of the best players in the league in 2 years time? Yeah, right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.