Post Match Thread: City vs Spurs

What was that wooden chilean doing with his subs fernando off who was doing a great job shielding should have been yaya and taking our best player on the park off aftermhe had just made the equaliser is just comical.

No he won't, he'll be out on loan to the likes of Derby County/Wolves....was mediocre last season with Liverpool, has been average with us and is suddenly going to become one of the best players in the league in 2 years time? Yeah, right.

Derby or Wolves you say?

Think before typing FFS.

Pellegrini took the wrong player off, should have been Sterling. Leaving Fernado on would have kept us more solid and meant less disruption and kept the rhythm we were building up Maybe they would have got the second goal as well

I thought Toure tried but was still awful. It's like playing with 10 men with him on the pitch.
But we were much better today. The defence looked so much better. Going forward we looked short until they scored and then we piled forward.

I

The penalty decision was awful but once again we've decided to step up a gear once we went behind.

2 defeats in a row now and I can't see when our next victory will be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.