Post Match Thread: City vs Spurs

The decision was shit, but i await the backlash when i say we got a massive run if the green to put us in a cup final, sterling over ran the ball by at least a yard, they say these things even themselves out, today he got given a penalty against him for a hand ball that wasn't, i didn't hear to many of us saying how corrupt football was that night, we were very unlucky to loose today, but top and bottom of it is we are not good enough this season, the players dont want it, rolled over by leicester last week, spuds 6 points off us, the players clearly dont want it enough

It was a couple of inches over v Neverton and we should have had a penalty at their place too and we got done by an offside goal there.
Today it was a fucking disgraceful decision by Twatenburk... i thought we played much better today and no way did we deserve to lose.....but we all have our opinions i guess

Week after week after week we have to take these bent officials deciding who wins, remember even when we won it in 2012 the refs did everything to stop us & now because we're not at our best their corrupt decisions are having a huge effect. If the cup final is decided by another of these bent cunts it'll be my last game after 40 years, the games that corrupt it's putting cycling & athletics to shame

Just seen their winner again, fucking shite goal to give away.

Yaya awful, no midfield getting at Lamela, Ota jumping out when no need, and then fucking Kolarov just letting Eriksen run away from him.

Agree mate.....I had to watch it again just to make sure it really happened...and in that 20 second play it showed everything thats wrong with the squad/formation this season.....No matter how hard it is to say......In my mind, Yaya and Kolarov should have been sold last summer...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.