Post Match Thread: City vs West Ham

An extremely one sided game, two mistakes cost us goals, then they had something to defend.

Really strange that we put nearly everything through Navas and the end product is so poor.

KDB looks a star, Sterling doesn't, and needs to start playing.

Bunch of time wasting fucking cunts. I was going to ask how non of their players got booked for time wasting but the ref gave us fuck all so he wasn't going to do that. Linesman was a useless fat **** too. I hope his next shit is a hedgehog.
Worst game I've seen from Aguero, I hope he gets his form back soon. The only plus was De Bruyne looked fucking awesome, but he was nowhere near as effective out wide.

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. What is he playing at?

Bony should have been nowhere near this game. No idea why Sterling comes off. Navas is flat out not good enough to get significant minutes. His final ball is lacking and always has. KdB was fantastic, great link play and picked out good passes.

City was punished for playing terribly at the back in the first half. No idea how the equalizer never came with all the opportunities. Really odd game.

Has their ever been a better City debut than De Bruyne had today. He was everywhere. Fantastic.

We have too many important players not 100% fit right now and its showing.

Kun and Sterling make the point.

Silva dropping out before the start of the game may have been a sign of how unlucky this day will turn out. It was one of those dark things that cannot really be easily explained. Bilic seems to be having some impact. Anyway, we where desperately unlucky in this match. The ball just would not drop for us. It was a comfortable first half, although we conceded two goals and a very dominant second half in which we should have won easily. West Ham worked hard but I think they were very lucky.

De Bruyne was dominant and Yaya tried his best but it was not meant to be today. Hopefully Aguero will be fired up better for the next game.

Unlucky, it happens sometimes. We forget about this game and get ready for the next game paying skeptical or at least apprehensive attention or concern to the health of the players.

Navas was poor and so was aguero, something is not right with him...silva needs to get healthy

Bony well he needs to be sold, he's horrible

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.