Post Match Thread: City vs West Ham

Wheels have fell off again at the first sign of pressure. No natural leaders lots of possession and no end product.
Can we afford to play the reserves on Tuesday or do we try and get confidence back? Huge game now next Saturday

No more Navas. Also need to stop our slow build up play, it's what cost us so many games last season and so far cost us Juventus and west ham and nearly cost us the palace game. It took us going down 2 goals before we started playing with any urgency.

Navas is just boring. kelechi should be the second striker by now show some fucking balls pellegrini!!!!!!!!!

Pissed off but not worried. KDB + Otamendi are good upgrades on what we have. Navas is a decent squadplayer but the crispness of KDB's passing/crossing makes it look like Navas is playing some other sport.

Pellegrini's subs fucked up some of the momentum we had imo. Sterling wasn't playing well but he was creating more space for others.

Those West Spam cunts should have been booked for time wasting, ref was on their side. We were awful and couldn't score a goal when we were all over them. What a week this is turning out to be!

i miss Dzeko and Negredo. Dzeko play well when we play as single striker. he will thrive in current setup with Bruyne on the team. as for Bony, i don't know what he can offer, beside holding the ball. i feel sick just to see him running, look like he is in pain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.