Post Match Thread: City vs West Ham

De Bruyne was amazing, Otamendi was solid.

I think once we settle back down again we will be even better than we were

I'll give you Otamendi. Both Mangala and Fernandinho were at fault for the two goals.

Mangle should have closed Moses down for the 1st, Fernandinho's awful clearance/whatever the fuck that was for the 2nd.
I wouldn't say he was at fault. Moses being so far out he was never going to dive in. No defender would. Hart should've done better imo. But still ashamed? I don't think o.

[QUOGeorge Hannah, post: 8884426, member: 15946"]Pre Match Tension transformed into Post Match Trauma twice in five days - too much for me. And Manuel I suspect.[/QUOTE]

Yes but the failings of last season seem to be resurfacing

I agree Roberts should have had 15 mins, and was baffled with the Bony sub because it took De Bruyne out of the game a bit shoving him on the wing but for me Nasri is the lesser of two evils. I can't bare witness to Navas's crosses anymore, its going to give me a hernia.

100% agree, that subbed ruined things and ye Nasri is the lesser, I think Roberts needs to be introduced sooner rather than later or we'll end up spunking on a jinky winger

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.