Post Match Thread: City vs West Ham

as poor as navas delivery can be his threat is key to the way we play imo without him we just play to slow, i personally think he is very good at picking players out for a shot on the edge of the box

Criminal sub and then he added to it with taking Kolarov from that side too. But left his boy Navas there, he must know some Pele's dirty secret for sure.

+1
Odd, odd sub. He just killed our creativity on the left with that sub. Sterling wasn't great but he's sure miles ahead of Bony.

I don't see why people are on Navas' back he got praise from their manager for the threat he posed, his crossing accuracy wasn't the best today true enough but there's more to it than that he was running at their defenders very well giving them more to think about. I do wish he could sort out his shooting and passing accuracy though, a few assists and a goal here and there and his confidence and composure will return I reckon.

Luck isn't on our side recently not just with the ball not dropping right for us after dominating today, the amount injuries we've had, the unlucky loss against Juve. Just about everything that could disrupt our rhythm has happened this month but once our key players are back to 100% and Silva Sterling KDB gel we'll be brushing teams aside with ease. Would like to see iheanacho get more game time in the coming weeks while Aguero and Bony find their shooting boots. Roberts surely deserves some game time after his displays in the EDS I think.

As gutting as this weeks been we haven't got it that bad at all, I'd like to see the home crowd really getting behind the players and geeing them up more than they do currently, make the Etihad intimidating for teams to come to. At times the noise levels were impressive but it kept petering out too soon and didn't happen often enough.

One of those games. Hart and Aguero poor. On another day though we would have won that comfortably.

We win 5 on the bounce , and then we lose 2 games , we certainly didnt deserve to . So let Sky / Talkshite / Media , twist the truth as much as they want , what i dont want to see is our fans jumping on the bandwagon and faintly agreeing with them , we have battered every team we have played this season , and with a bit of luck and better finishing we would have won 7 on the trot . Looking forward to much changed team wiping the floor with Sunderland , the quadruple is still on :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.