Post Match Thread: City vs West Ham

Lads lads lads. Calm down , you are going to win the league--and more. I've popped in here for ten years now- and have lately been very jealous of what your club has become- you are probably right- for the last few years at yours we have been horrible. Today, different gravy. It's a new west ham, it's a test for you..little clubs like ours have to take what we can, we ve taken six points off the arse and the dippers- how about some thanks ;-)

Cheers Hammer. If we have to lose a football match, I prefer it to be against West Ham than anyone else. Still hate being beat, though.

We really should sell Bony, the young lad Kelechi did more than Bony did today.

Today's game. We were unlucky with Aguero, Bony shouldn't the have come in, ref was playing into westham hands, a few bookings were in order for time wasting. We should have had a penalty. Our back line was not really a line.

Sad that in the pre match thread I said that I hoped we did not spend the first half an hour figuring out how to play without Silva and it was those 30 minutes that we spent slow passing as if unsure which way to go that cost us the game. Had we played half as well as we did in the final hour that would be six out of six. After that we were excellent and just had no luck at all.

Aguero seems to be simply off his game, perhaps not fit, out of luck, or all three and with him effectively missing as well as Silva and Kompany who has been excellent at the back so far it was always going to be hard against an impressive West Ham who must have a shot at Europe via league placing this year. They defended for their lives and had some luck but would probably not have held out for 90 minutes that way instead of 60.

We just have to work through a bad patch that all teams get and not change things as much for Tuesday as normally we would. It should be possible to get a good win against Sunderland who are struggling but always fight hard in the league cup against City. Take it easy and three defeats in a week will heap unneeded pressure on the team.

It would be easy to give everyone the night off but some of them need to play themselves into form and, more importantly, the team needs a good win to inject confidence back before two big games at Spurs and in Germany.

So Sunderland needs to be used as a 'get it out of your system and rediscover how good you really are' type match. One good win will change the mood immeasurably.

You mean, change your mood.

put what down to Bilic? They got lucky today, and City started slowly. Tomkins and Reid are good centre-backs and defended as you would expect but City's front 3 of Sterling, Aguero and Navas were really poor.

I'm disappointed like all of us are but we couldn't have tried any harder. I think we played to our strengths and credit West Ham they defended like I've never seen before. It was like a hurricane in that second half. Non stop pressure and both teams gave it everything!!

I never thought man city fans would be arrogant . Saw one of yours predicting a five nil Friday. Look back at what people are saying here- time wasting ? Do me a fucking favour .. Beat the side in front of you . How many fouls today? Probably didn't make double figures? We did a superb job. How tough is it fir you to tip the cap and say "aye"

Lads lads lads. Calm down , you are going to win the league--and more. I've popped in here for ten years now- and have lately been very jealous of what your club has become- you are probably right- for the last few years at yours we have been horrible. Today, different gravy. It's a new west ham, it's a test for you..little clubs like ours have to take what we can, we ve taken six points off the arse and the dippers- how about some thanks ;-)
I think you caught us at a good time. A few injuries and tired after the European game. Rode your luck a bit which you have to, but City didn't deserve anything out of that game. If you have 70% plus possession and don't score, it's our fault. You nearly always get what you deserve in football. Maybe Arsenal fans would disagree after today

How the fuck we lost that game God only knows, poor finishing , bad luck and not getting the rub cost us today, Sergio a rare off day, Navas flatters to deceive which is a shame as he puts 100 per cent when he plays.

The final word though goes to Kev De Bruyne-seen enough to say this kid is fucking special , dare I say it but he's going to be the king of the Etihad this lad, vision, and he passes the ball so fucking quickly he leaves the opposition flat footed, got an eye for goal, level headed and young.
Buzzing today after watching him.Give him a free role behind the striker and he's going to be lethal.

Didn't feel like a defeat today , upbeat , certainly where I was in 315.

Ref was a disgrace by the way, infact he was a biased **** all evening.

I never thought man city fans would be arrogant . Saw one of yours predicting a five nil Friday. Look back at what people are saying here- time wasting ? Do me a fucking favour .. Beat the side in front of you . How many fouls today? Probably didn't make double figures? We did a superb job. How tough is it fir you to tip the cap and say "aye"
I didn't think you played that well, and City were very poor and deserved what we got.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.