Post Match Thread: City vs West Ham

How the fuck we lost that game God only knows, poor finishing , bad luck and not getting the rub cost us today, Sergio a rare off day, Navas flatters to deceive which is a shame as he puts 100 per cent when he plays.

The final word though goes to Kev De Bruyne-seen enough to say this kid is fucking special , dare I say it but he's going to be the king of the Etihad this lad, vision, and he passes the ball so fucking quickly he leaves the opposition flat footed, got an eye for goal, level headed and young.
Buzzing today after watching him.Give him a free role behind the striker and he's going to be lethal.

Didn't feel like a defeat today , upbeat , certainly where I was in 315.

Ref was a disgrace by the way, infact he was a biased **** all evening.
When you have 70% possession you have to have more goal threat. The reason we didn't was because of poor final ball, and poor finishing and forward play. De Bruyne played well, the other players were way below par except maybe Demichelis who played very well in the 2nd half.

Don't waste your time Pam they don't give a shite I just expect referees to gives us fuck all
I know, but I'm going to send reminders until they get back to me because it's a query about the rules of the game, pure and simple and as I said in a different post, HE WAS TURNING HIS BACK TIME AND A-FUCKING-GAIN,

I didn't think you played that well, and City were very poor and deserved what we got.

I never thought man city fans would be arrogant . Saw one of yours predicting a five nil Friday. Look back at what people are saying here- time wasting ? Do me a fucking favour .. Beat the side in front of you . How many fouls today? Probably didn't make double figures? We did a superb job. How tough is it fir you to tip the cap and say "aye"

We're not all arrogant Hammer. Thought you lot were incredible in defence today against what was basically a hurricane blowing towards the north stand. Thought Adrian,Noble and Reid were immense.

When you have 70% possession you have to have more goal threat. The reason we didn't was because of poor final ball, and poor finishing and forward play. De Bruyne played well, the other players were way below par except maybe Demichelis who played very well in the 2nd half.
Nothing to do withe fact that most of you possession is around in front if us. Debrueyne looks different class-but since when has this forum become a rag mufc afc etc " we shoulda won becos..." I'd love to see how some of these would be as we were six nil down at yours in the wet and cold two years back . What did we do . Fucking laughed respected a better team and got on with it

I've just posted this in another thread. Hopefully the Mods won't mind the double post, given the nature of its contents.

I have wound myself up even more about this and I've just emailed the EPL to request clarification re the rules on time wasting. Here is their website contact page in case anyone wishes to do likewise.

http://www.premierleague.com/content/premierleague/en-gb/contact-us.html

I copied it to the idiot Referee Association as well, which is here.

http://the-ra.org/contact-gen.php

Here is what I said...

I attended the Manchester City FC V West Ham game earlier today and I witnessed countless example of the away team players being allowed to time waste at will without so much as a warning from those officiating. This included players being allowed to virtually circumnavigate the stadium before leaving the field of play after feigning injury. Meanwhile, the away team's GK was allowed to hang on to the ball for exceedingly long periods of time without admonishment. None of this was reflected in the woefully inadequate four minutes injury that was called by the fourth official.

Please could you clarify what the rules of the game are with respect to this?

Tried it myself before, they will hide behind not commenting on individual games and that the refs are contolled by the unaccountable (my word) PGMOL contolled by Riley who you cannot get contact details for But good luck anyhow

We're not all arrogant Hammer. Thought you lot were incredible in defence today against what was basically a hurricane blowing towards the north stand. Thought Adrian,Noble and Reid were immense.
We're not having a go at your team. Of course you're going to waste time if you can. It's the ref we're unhappy about for not getting hold of it.

I know, but I'm going to send reminders until they get back to me because it's a query about the rules of the game, pure and simple and as I said in a different post, HE WAS TURNING HIS BACK TIME AND A-FUCKING-GAIN,

Fair do's but some times our manager has to have a right go at a referee, I know it's not his style but seems the more you Moan about a ref the more you get something

There are games when you know within 10 minutes that Aguero is not on it, and today was one of those days. He seems to go through patches when he is no good, and then suddenly he is blindingly good. If only players could get up to speed in the reserves or in training and then just play when they are on top of their game

Tried it myself before, they will hide behind not commenting on individual games and that the refs are contolled by the unaccountable (my word) PGMOL contolled by Riley who you cannot get contact details for But good luck anyhow
Twats.

One thing I wanna know..... How many more games is Bony gonna get by with the excuse of needing more time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.