Post Match Thread: City vs West Ham

Can't be bothered to read the thread, but in case it's not already been said can the twats who started threads about the 'invincibles' or ' how many wins in a row' be banned from here and the Etihad for as long as it takes to win the CL. Cheers.

I really don't think they were brilliant. They were just lucky that nobody had their shooting boots on.
Same here. Couldn't keep the ball, and I don't recall one decent attack apart from the lone run by moses.

Did they defend well? I suppose so, but for me defending should be about more than defending the penalty area. They should be able to retain the ball under pressure and they could not. They were lucky that City were so unusually poor in the final 3rd.

Not sure what more we could have done; people slagging off Bony, well what Kun has done so far this season. I think missing Silva & nasri was too much and we don't have anyother player who can do the similar passing.
feeling bit nervous about sunderland game.

The way sunderland are playing 11 of us on here should be able to beat them.
You know football though. They need a result to kickstart their season , and will be up for it. I wouldn't be surprised if we play a weakened team with all the injured players we have.

You know football though. They need a result to kickstart their season , and will be up for it. I wouldn't be surprised if we play a weakened team with all the injured players we have.
so you don't think we need a result now after losing 2 important home games in a row? Its a big match for both now.

Totally pathetic first half display. Not acceptable for so many of them to stroll around and not work out of possession. For the build up to the corner for the second goal Sterling makes no effort to get back and help. Yaya walking out of possession- we are going to break Fernandinho.
I'm not convinced by the formation either. Injuries have really scupper end us. That said KDB simply incredible today-showed effort and desire that was absent from the team first half and displayed his vision and passing range-great strike too.
Kun and Sterling both look short of fitness to me. The folly of only having 3 strikers and therefore so reliant on Kun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.