Post Match Thread: City vs West Ham

Fair enough, and I'm certainly not denying that Bony was wank when he came on. But as I say, as much as a 'goal was in sight', it hadn't materialised in 20-25 minutes, and there's scant reason for assuming that it necessarily would have if we'd left Sterling on.

Thought it was just me that thought bony was wank, sick of this bringing Nacho on in the 80 odd mins into the game we should've kept Dzeko and saved a fare few quid for what bony offers, did he have a shot on goal today?
The lino was a blind twat two times the ball was kept in but he gave a goal kick and a corner for their second and the time added on was a joke..
Joe, needs practise shoots from outside the box against him in training me thinks..

On another day this would've a win if we would've had the rub of the green (a ref with balls)..

We win 5 on the bounce , and then we lose 2 games , we certainly didnt deserve to . So let Sky / Talkshite / Media , twist the truth as much as they want , what i dont want to see is our fans jumping on the bandwagon and faintly agreeing with them , we have battered every team we have played this season , and with a bit of luck and better finishing we would have won 7 on the trot . Looking forward to much changed team wiping the floor with Sunderland , the quadruple is still on :)
THIS, fookin THIS!!!

Any updates on Silva and Mangala ? Only thing I'm interested in tonight.

We should have won, we had enough chances to have won 4 games. Lucky West Ham, never seen so many blocks in a game, go one teams way, our finishing should be better, but just a little luck wouldn't go amiss, however they defended well, so deserved some of theirs.

Not sure what more we could have done; people slagging off Bony, well what Kun has done so far this season. I think missing Silva & nasri was too much and we don't have anyother player who can do the similar passing.
feeling bit nervous about sunderland game.
Scored the opener against the reigning champions.

How did we lose this?

u4XB5dY.jpg

can't believe we lost this one, what a fucking opportunity missed to have Arsenal on 8 and Chelsea on 11 points.

What a shite of a week.

And yes, Navas can fuck off back to Spain.

Navas's positional play is amazing; however his choice of pass or the quality of his delivery was at the same poor standard of last season. Taking Sterling off and bringing Bony on made us less offensive; Bony, unfortunately, doesn't look at the same level as the rest of the team.

The result was bad, but we played amazing today. The new signings looked quality and I think we'll at least win the league this season

I didn't think we ever looked good in the final third. We might have had 27 shots, but did we force their keeper to make any great saves? Did we really that many clear chances? Nasri and Silva were big misses because when Kun or Toure has a bad game, normally one of Silva or Nasri come up with some magic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.