Post Match Thread: City vs West Ham

did we lose the premier league title yesterday ??????????

a lot of people feeling down and sick about losing to west ham (WHY) they are on form and in the top 4 and they played there game to a tee unlike Manchester city who panic and lost all control of the game with 80min left to play after going a goal down it was shocking watching players that have won the league panic and lose there cool at home very unlike Manchester city

I can only say its just slack and a off day we have points in the bank over the real title rivals Chelsea and would you swap places with them I don't think so

Why does it sadden you that many feel sick to the stomach about losing a match where we have spent 45 minutes camped in your box and managed to fuck up so many promising situations? Of course it knocks us sick and it is nothing to do with a sense of entitlement due to being more successful these days. I remember a match against Bolton when we were still very much a shit team, going nowhere and we absolutely dominated and managed to lose 1-0. It must have been 10 years ago but I still remember it like it was yesterday because it knocked me as sick as yesterday did. I can certainly take defeats, it isn't about losing to West Ham per se, but matches like yesterday will always be outrageously frustrating and that frustration does just knock you a bit sick.

I remember listening to that Bolton game on Five Live.
Like yesterday it was one of the most one sided games I can remember City playing. Hit the post/crossbar about 5/6 times to seem to recall, fucking battered them only to lose in the last minute to a fucking penalty!
That hurt like shit.

I still think we are complacent and sloppy far to often and we start games often at a snails pace. I thought we played well second half and a combination of bad luck, poor finishing and great defending proved to be our downfall. There were people on this site with their inane comments about hammering Juventus and West Ham and how many games unbeaten we will go who really need to get a grip. We will be in the mix undoubtedly but Chelsea will challenge and the sun human slime from M16 will be there or there abouts as they seem to be far more clinical than us and incredibly lucky. We need to take each game as it comes, respect every side we play against and don't look to far into the future.

Hart dropped a bollock for their first and the second rank defending. We should have pushing for a winner not chasing a equaliser. Several things Yaya can't play twice in a week. KDB isn't a bumper. Bony isn't what we need. Hart makes mistakes. We still need better full backs in the future. We need some luck.

Despite an extremely frustrating day and weekend football results wise, if anyone had offered 15/18 at the start of the season I would have snapped their hands off. Rags haven't played anyone yet as I don't class Liverpool as decent any more.

We just need to up it again now starting with Spurs next week.

I remember listening to that Bolton game on Five Live.
Like yesterday it was one of the most one sided games I can remember City playing. Hit the post/crossbar about 5/6 times to seem to recall, fucking battered them only to lose in the last minute to a fucking penalty!
That hurt like shit.

Wasnt it an own goal?

I'm sure I got a load of shit for us losing to a Bolton team that we battered and didn't even get a shot on goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.