Post Match Thread: City vs West Ham

Are yes he didn't overlap sterling and score at everton did he! Always the same players that get criticism on this forum!

Alright, first 3 games! And the same players get the stick all the time because they're not as good as some of the others and are the ones who need upgrading.

It's true though that his wicked crosses haven't been seen for quite a few games now.

Wasnt it an own goal?

I'm sure I got a load of shit for us losing to a Bolton team that we battered and didn't even get a shot on goal.
Sun Juhai scored a own goal against Boro who never had a shot on target. Could be that game you're thinking about?

Pretty sure it was a pen but I could be wrong. I sure It was Dunny monster who fucked up

Yes it was dunny gave away a penalty, think he hand balled it in the area in the final minute, reason I remember I had dunne on the back of my shirt, and Other City fan were taking the mick out of me on the way back to the car - good natured , just trying to make light of a bad situation

Alright, first 3 games! And the same players get the stick all the time because they're not as good as some of the others and are the ones who need upgrading.

It's true though that his wicked crosses haven't been seen for quite a few games now.

Bar the Chelsea game aguero has been awful he's not getting any shit! I'm not he should all I am saying is that when we have a bad result it's the same players who get shit even if they have had a very good start to the season! I'm surprised nobody has blamed fernando yet even though he hasn't played a game!

Bar the Chelsea game aguero has been awful he's not getting any shit! I'm not he should all I am saying is that when we have a bad result it's the same players who get shit even if they have had a very good start to the season! I'm surprised nobody has blamed fernando yet even though he hasn't played a game!

I'm sure his time will come....

Yes it was dunny gave away a penalty, think he hand balled it in the area in the final minute, reason I remember I had dunne on the back of my shirt, and Other City fan were taking the mick out of me on the way back to the car - good natured , just trying to make light of a bad situation

Yea it was dunne. Gary speed scored the pen we lost 1 nil to Bolton. Hit the bar 6 times I think one of which was a long range s reamer from sun jihai!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.