Post Match Thread: City vs West Ham

what a horrible way to gift 3 points this early in the season due to complacency, especially now after United won..... frustrating to say the least

To be honest I would have felt much worse if we had given up 3 points to a title contender.

Somehow, I felt the loss wasn't as terrible as the one against Juventus. City were terribly unlucky against west ham. A loss is a loss, but it was an encouraging display

look on the bright side the second half was brilliant football so what are we gonna be like when zabba and clichy and kompany are fit and roberts gets the right wing slot and de bruyne has had a few games its happy days again.

Really fucking dropped a bollock now. The rags and Chelsea both pick up points.

Need to get a grip of this now, I don't like the way the individual errors and old flaws seem to be creeping back in after this week.

Can't let this lead slip anymore and give the other lot encouragement. Have to be ruthless.

I've never had a lot of confidence in Kolarov , he is very naive for such an 'experienced' defender, Especially when Kompany isn't there to drill him to defend as a unit.
Kolarov and Navas are just not up to the overall quality of the squad and are causing an imbalance with their consistent mistakes.

I've never had a lot of confidence in Kolarov , he is very naive for such an 'experienced' defender, Especially when Kompany isn't there to drill him to defend as a unit.
Kolarov and Navas are just not up to the overall quality of the squad and are causing an imbalance with their consistent mistakes.

Kolarov has been Immense this season

As stated I feel his defensive discipline is suspect , even more so when kompany is not playing. When a half-decent winger, especially with pace gets at him he wilts causing manga to cover him quite a lot.

To be honest his defensive displays have surprised me this season think he's done really well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.