Post Match Thread: City vs West Ham

Absolutely this....one point each would've been fair... gutted.

Same :) Still, hurts. Had a look again and thought, how did we lose this? 27 shots! 72% Possession with them wasting so much time keeping the ball. Probably is 80% if you count the time wasting antics. Funny game.

u4XB5dY.jpg

1 to 25 minutes no intensity or team pressing........0 - 2 down
25 to 94 minutes more intensity,team pressing and pace.....WHY ??
We must get back immediately to what worked in the first 5 games
Kun not fit or focused.
Navas not good enough.....13 crosses with time and space....NONE yes NONE found a man.
Sterling lacking Concentration and confidence and game intelligence....do the simple things ,get wide and keep running at your fullback son
KDB very very promising....great movement plays early passes.
NO LUCK !!

I'm still blaming the folk who started the 'how many will we win in a row' and 'invincibles' threads. Perma-ban the wankers.

Games like this happen throughout the season,it will be someone else's hard luck in a few weeks when it happens again,just move on and the only consolation is that it's happened at the start of the season and not at the tail end where it could be viewed as a worse loss with us most likely fighting for the title....

as a West Ham fan im naturally over the moon about yesterday , proud of the defensive show we put up against a side that will win this division with ease , a few years ago during your dark days i made a point of taking my son to Maine rd before it closed for good , enjoyed sitting in that open corner and a great atmosphere in a 1-1 draw with Stockport County that in all honesty City were lucky to get away with , he came away loving everything about your club and took great pride in going to school in essex telling the plastic reds there was only one club in Manchester , it saddens me to read that people are "sick to the stomach" about losing to us yesterday , put a smile back on your faces look back to them dark days and see how far you have come . good luck for the rest of season .
I tell you who impressed me. Noble dragging your lad to his feet when he was clearly trying to waste time. Fair play to him. Your lot fought like lions and you should be proud of them.

as a West Ham fan im naturally over the moon about yesterday , proud of the defensive show we put up against a side that will win this division with ease , a few years ago during your dark days i made a point of taking my son to Maine rd before it closed for good , enjoyed sitting in that open corner and a great atmosphere in a 1-1 draw with Stockport County that in all honesty City were lucky to get away with , he came away loving everything about your club and took great pride in going to school in essex telling the plastic reds there was only one club in Manchester , it saddens me to read that people are "sick to the stomach" about losing to us yesterday , put a smile back on your faces look back to them dark days and see how far you have come . good luck for the rest of season .
Why does it sadden you that many feel sick to the stomach about losing a match where we have spent 45 minutes camped in your box and managed to fuck up so many promising situations? Of course it knocks us sick and it is nothing to do with a sense of entitlement due to being more successful these days. I remember a match against Bolton when we were still very much a shit team, going nowhere and we absolutely dominated and managed to lose 1-0. It must have been 10 years ago but I still remember it like it was yesterday because it knocked me as sick as yesterday did. I can certainly take defeats, it isn't about losing to West Ham per se, but matches like yesterday will always be outrageously frustrating and that frustration does just knock you a bit sick.

what a horrible way to gift 3 points this early in the season due to complacency, especially now after United won..... frustrating to say the least

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.