Post Match Thread: Election 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
? really i dont think labour were in any danger in london. they've attracted the students and more wealthy voters there.

Her name..

Joan Ryan also said polls show the Conservatives heading for a "large majority" and that "no one thinks Theresa May will not be Prime Minister", before begging local residents to vote for her despite "misgivings about the Labour leadership".

The whole situation now is a clusterfuck, why she called an election at this time I will never understand. Sure I get all the "needed a mandate" bolocks but fuck me she is poor. I put the Tory failings directly in her lap.

She quickly called it conveniently before the Brexit talks began. She then appeared to act like she doesnt really know what she is doing,next minute the media give her a bit of a clobbering and at the same time pushing the Jezza campaign forward..low and behold we have what we have today...all in the name of remain and a 2nd ref. We need to get Farage negotiating forthwith and show these muppets what to do.

The whole situation now is a clusterfuck, why she called an election at this time I will never understand. Sure I get all the "needed a mandate" bolocks but fuck me she is poor. I put the Tory failings directly in her lap.
Not ALL of them are entirely her fault though, "call me dave" called the referendum on Brexit to silence dissenters within the Tory party, he said if he lost he wouldn't resign.
He lost.
He resigned.

For now the tories are getting behind her but then they have a track record for declaring people fit for work who are patently unfit for the job

I'm absolutely certain she is toast. It's simply a question of when's the best time, that's all.

I'm absolutely certain she is toast. It's simply a question of when's the best time, that's all.

Wouldnt surprise me if she knows the situation. She's been asked to soldier on because to go now plays to Corbyn. The party will have some time to succession plan and there'll be a leadership election after recess. But there will be another reckoning with the public inside the next year.

You will never understand? Its not complicated, she totally misread the mood of the country because she is isolated by a core of advisors. She was arrogant in believing that people did not see anything in Corbyn and she had the arrogance to want to be the one to finish off what she thought was a Labour party in its death throes after the last election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.