Potential for Serious Violence

Re: Potential for Seriouse Violence

marco said:
which booozers will we take at the swamp

Are there any proper boozers left round there. Could have sworn they've all turned into "Trendy wine bars"???

Can we at least spell the thread title properly?
Jees.

RobbieBrewer said:
Jees.

How many hoolies do you know have a decent grasp of english?

:)

I seem to remember Birmingham getting all excited about what they were going to do, a while back with their 'Zulus' reunion bollocks and their fat, middle aged warriors got a bit of a serious twatting.

RobbieBrewer said:
Jees.
Don't blame me, my thread was aimed for two pages tops and to slowly die, the mods are the ones who merged it making it a big nine page burden smelly thing. (;

like it or not there will be a lot of city boys coming out of retirement for this one,in all honesty i can see them getting a good twating at both grounds 'united that is'

'MIB's, Moston 'Rats', 'Red Devils'...................has City actually got a group with a name these days? Or just the one off Guvnors that has never been added to?

Got a phone call today saying that due to the movement of the fixture only a few of the MIBs can make it so they've ordered a different coach!! Said that they're going to run over any 'Blue nose twats' who get in the way, looks like the coach they've ordered is going to hurt. :(

walking_school_bus_c.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.