Potential for Serious Violence

Boots_ said:
JohnMaddocksAxe said:
I'd just like to leave a comment here that suggest that I know some dangerous people and have contacts all over the place that have given me the low down about all the hard cases that are going to be lurking in every corner of Manchester tonight.

It needs to be short and sweet, giving the impression that being in the company of hard men is something that is run of the mill to me, whilst at the same time conveying that I am fully aware, and slighlty in awe, of these fucking solid hoolies. Something that suggests that I am 'old school' and saw a load of shit 'back in the day' without actuallt explicitely saying that would also be good.

I'm thinking of something along the lines of "I've been told by people who know that their proper top boys are coming out of retirement tonight and any little boys who think that they are not tasty would be in for a nasty surprise."

Or something along those lines. Short and sweet, but suggesting that I most definitely 'know the score'. Give me five minutes to finalise it. People will think I am the fucking man.

I think I can assist you here, Mr Axe. (See, I've already exerted my authority by directly approaching you, "The Axe Man").

Try something like, "All I'll say is, you'll be ok in Harvey Nicholls cos we'll have numbers but keep your wits about you if you're in Selfridges." That ought to send out the right message.

What's the word on the street regarding Waitrose? Only I was thinking of bobbing in for a bag of aniseed balls on my way to the match.

shadowplay said:
Boots_ said:
I think I can assist you here, Mr Axe. (See, I've already exerted my authority by directly approaching you, "The Axe Man").

Try something like, "All I'll say is, you'll be ok in Harvey Nicholls cos we'll have numbers but keep your wits about you if you're in Selfridges." That ought to send out the right message.

What's the word on the street regarding Waitrose? Only I was thinking of bobbing in for a bag of aniseed balls on my way to the match.

stay well clear of waitrose cheadle hulme..... ive heard there are 2 of there hardest hard boys waiting round there..... try the newsagents smaller and safer and of course quieter !!!

This is all so 80s and very boring. There cannot be many nutters left who don't rcognise that monitoring equipment gives them no chance of not being picked out.

Amargo said:
If any of you lot seriously think that is Uniteds firm, then you most certainly will be in for a shock. Their old heads are out, so be careful.

and?

if they start i'll finish it.

Overweight sad middle aged men with a wife whos shagging about.

sput the wonder pig said:
shadowplay said:

stay well clear of waitrose cheadle hulme..... ive heard there are 2 of there hardest hard boys waiting round there..... try the newsagents smaller and safer and of course quieter !!!

Stick to the tried and trusted Safeway, they dont let gangs of kids in hoodies in there. so you should be safe!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.