Potential for Serious Violence

To all the one's trying to be funny posting "danny dyer/pwoper nawty" after warnings by more worldly wise blues this is off facebook form a girl i know....

"for those shit house red fans who thought it was clever barging through a fence & to start fighting on a group of people.. its really big and hard starting on a group of families.. there was kids there, if you wanna fight organise it so at least you have people to fight back & not people who are too busy looking after their kids.."

not sure whether this posted in the other thread due to an error message...

whoever sanctioned letting both sets of supporters out at the same time needs sacking. scum fans tore down the dividing fences where the b of the bang used to be, laying into anything that was moving. by enlarge, the people being attacked were those either walking away or shepherding their children from the trouble.

to be fair, the police were VERY quick to intervene but shouldn't have been put in that position. shame on whoever took the decision to jeopardise the safety of both the fans and the police.

Laughed and joked about it earlier but got caught up in the middle of it tonight, wasn't pleasant. Police were on hand quickly but it shouldn't of fucking happened. Felt sorry for the kids & families around us.

Blue Smarties said:
Laughed and joked about it earlier but got caught up in the middle of it tonight, wasn't pleasant. Police were on hand quickly but it shouldn't of fucking happened. Felt sorry for the kids & families around us.

Dont b a drama queen and try to stoke it up for the future. It was a few kids dressed in their black trackies running towards us and backwards when they got a bit too near. Whoever posted this thread title is a complete and utter ignorant drama queen

that-lad said:
múnichs all on the floor up behind the mitchell arms.

same again under the arches by star and garter near piccadilly.

and u put them there with ur intelligence did u. go to bedu liccle b oy

80s Shorts said:
that-lad said:
múnichs all on the floor up behind the mitchell arms.

same again under the arches by star and garter near piccadilly.

and u put them there with ur intelligence did u. go to bedu liccle b oy

lol hippy police stay out of the thread. I want to know what went on the scummy bastards hitting women kids and shit.

sneakitawc said:
not sure whether this posted in the other thread due to an error message...

whoever sanctioned letting both sets of supporters out at the same time needs sacking. scum fans tore down the dividing fences where the b of the bang used to be, laying into anything that was moving. by enlarge, the people being attacked were those either walking away or shepherding their children from the trouble.

to be fair, the police were VERY quick to intervene but shouldn't have been put in that position. shame on whoever took the decision to jeopardise the safety of both the fans and the police.

another drama queen. Please feel free to post the views of the people who were "attacked ". Maybe I am wrong, but I saw a few fences being pulled down but I didnt see the people being attacked. It was a few dickhead kids. Dont make it out to be something it wasnt.

Dont know if any guys saw - A couple of seats were ripped up and thrown towards the city Fans, This was shown as a Foxsports game live in Australia....Best part was though, as hard as they threw them, they were too far away from the blues fans, and they hit their own Windowlicker idiot fans....

They just dont like losing.....especially to us !!!

Nico in Perth

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.