Potential for Serious Violence

fcuking green street bollox! there were a few rags who looked like they were up for it and most of them seemed to get rounded up and given some treatment by the gmp and their canine compadres.

one hilarious moment, however...was stood by the bus stop where some fat rag cnut mouthing off and fronting up to some guy (who had a kid with him), all looked like it was gona get out of hand then some spotty teenager walked over and let the pr1ck have it right on his chin leaving the rag spark out on his back in the middle of the road. you reap what you sow...

this thread has gone on way too long!

some gobshites on rag issue claim they ran city all over beswick!!! what a fukin tool you are "dougie" and what a fukin name.
The clever fuckers who tried to get in by passing tickets back thus fucking up the turnstyles had to hang about and push a fence down then run off..hurl bricks from across a road then get locked in the mitchell arms,i bet they really tried to get out! no no,im wrong,they ran us all over... keep bigging yourselves up you black ski jacket wearing gimps. see you wednesday.

I was scared...honest!

1zdqjvm.jpg

Potential for serious violence ??

I would have thought all violence was serious.....!!

I think it's fair to say that November 10th is a disaster waiting to happen.

Had GMP learned anything they would have told Sky to stick their midweek football and arranged it for midday on a Sat/Sun (as has been the case for as long as I can remember).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.