Potential for Serious Violence

Blue Smarties said:
2q0w092.png
YES.

Would of been to easy to flatten them 2 gobshites. I was stuck in work that night and gave my ticket to my little bro. Wish I went now.

I have the misfortune to live in Stretford, a rag stronghold.
I had my white City training top on last week in the Arndale.
I walked past three teenagers who chanted "34 years", I chanted just as I walked past them.

I caught up with them later in a shop, eye balled them all & of course they didn't have the courage to say anything to me close up.

Cowards

BLUEMATT23 said:
I have the misfortune to live in Stretford, a rag stronghold.
I had my white City training top on last week in the Arndale.
I walked past three teenagers who chanted "34 years", I chanted just as I walked past them.

I caught up with them later in a shop & of course, eye balled them all & of course they didn't have the courage to say anything to me close up.

Cowards

Commiserations, I lived in Stretford for 10 years.

You should have asked them the fastest way to get to Old Trafford and waited for their puzzled spotty adolescant faces, great way to shut them up.

Skashion said:
Blue Smarties said:
I've had a good laugh from this.

Swear he looks just like the arsehole who used to live next door to us. If it is him, lumbered rounds to ours and threatened to smash my missus' face in one Christmas after he'd had too much stella. Used to bellow 'Yernited' through the walls randomly like some kind of verbal diarrhoea turrets syndrome, remember he was doing it when England were on on night. Must have been playing in the away strip - easily done if you're a thick scum t**t I guess.

When he moved in they had a 'returning home' party - he told everyone it was returning home from Afghanistan but the entire street knew different, turned out it was ABH he was in for, what a surprise. Thank God they split up and moved out.

An old favourite, the Rag equivalent of one of those "Where's Wally?" pictures.
So, can you spot him. Where's Legohead?
For a bonus point, can you spot the obese rag apparently having a furtive wank under his sheepskin coat?

2r59rft.jpg

For another bonus point, which rag and his mate had a number one hit with 'Brimful Of Asha?"
ionneu.jpg

LongsightM13 said:
An old favourite, the Rag equivalent of one of those "Where's Wally?" pictures.
So, can you spot him. Where's Legohead?
For a bonus point, can you spot the obese rag apparently having a furtive wank under his sheepskin coat?

2r59rft.jpg

For another bonus point, which rag and his mate had a number one hit with 'Brimful Of Asha?"
ionneu.jpg
is the brimful of asha guy next to the lad with a programme in his back pocket next to the woman in pink??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.