Potential for Serious Violence

Greater Manchester police have had 4 high level meetings concerning the next Manchester derby amid concerns that the notorious MIB's will want to cause some trouble..

They have had serious discussions on how to deal with the possible volatile situation caused by said MIB's and have decided to come up with plan B.
Plan B is a special response vehicle commissioned last month to pacify and put into line any MIB that may want to cause trouble..

2luctjt.jpg

mcfcliam said:
LongsightM13 said:
Remember, I have offered a £20 bounty for any blue who brings me that Asian rag Legohead's greasy scalp

Not before I get to him first...

He took a beating outside a bus stop anyway after the game...I remember someone saying on here.
Made my day that has. Absolute prick.

oh I though derby day was upon us, because im starting to get the usual pre Derby Facebook death threats from 14 year old fraggles in black. yawwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnn

If they dont want us hanging around after the game im assuming City Square will be closed.

Will be a shame if that happens because I wanted to celebrate our win with the other blues

100%manc said:
oh I though derby day was upon us, because im starting to get the usual pre Derby Facebook death threats from 14 year old fraggles in black. yawwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnn

If they dont want us hanging around after the game im assuming City Square will be closed.

Will be a shame if that happens because I wanted to celebrate our win with the other blues

Fraggles rock. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.