Potential for Serious Violence

Blue Smarties said:
quote="m27"quote="howfen blue"][quote="m27

Depends how you handle it. If you kept the away fans in while you moved all the home fans away it would solve a big part of the problem. For the Munich anniversary game we were kept in and when we came out half the coppers had fucked off and left the scum fans waiting for us. Same in the league cup last year, the police held us in and when we came out all their fans were just stood there waiting to wind us up.[/quote

That has happened at OT every single derby match since I went to my first there in 1986.

I was told by a copper outside our place that it was "infringing their Human Rights" to keep them in, but apprently the Human Rights Act isn't enforceable in Trafford where they keep you in and don't even let you go to the bog.

If I was a conspiracy theorist I'd be almost tempted to say that they favour Red over Blue. The c*nts.[/quote
In my experience mate they normally let you out when we have had a good hiding but on the Munich anniversary game or the odd occasion we've scraped a point we get kept in!!
[/quote]

You always fuck quoting me up. I think you do it on purpose to upset me.[/quote

how do you fuck[/quote] quoting up[quote/]?[/quote]

Arf.

Haha m27 you know I've only just mastered a biro nevermind a touchscreen phone!!

I might be wrong but I don't know if it was different because I used to get the same tickets in the section in front of the control box and we definitely used to go out at the same time!! One of my favourite football moments occured there with some blind rag foaming at the mouth screaming how city are shit to which my mate replied "how the Fuck would u know"!!!

howfen blue said:
Haha m27 you know I've only just mastered a biro nevermind a touchscreen phone!!

I might be wrong but I don't know if it was different because I used to get the same tickets in the section in front of the control box and we definitely used to go out at the same time!! One of my favourite football moments occured there with some blind rag foaming at the mouth screaming how city are shit to which my mate replied "how the Fuck would u know"!!!

Ha ha ha!

Actually, I tell a lie. Just thinking now and we were let out at the same time for the Barton 1-1 game. Actually, that was a bit hairy as well because I was on my own and had to walk back to the Quays on my tod.

I eventually got sussed but luckily it was some lads I knew who couldn't knock the skin off a rice pudding. I did the decent thing, I was respectful in their company until I got in my car and then made wanker and '5-1' signs (I considered it relevant nearly 20 years on) at them when I was driving off.

I'm pretty sure the game I'm on about was the game when Trabelsi(remember him ha)smashed a screamer in the top corner was it 3-1 or something thing issakson made his debut!!

I remember the Trabelsi game, didn't Ronaldo score twice? I think that's when he first started having an end product to his prancing, diving and constant step overs.

at a game recent and there were 20-30 rags outside the pub trying to get in

this wasn't even a derby day.

mike1923 said:
I remember the Trabelsi game, didn't Ronaldo score twice? I think that's when he first started having an end product to his prancing, diving and constant step overs.
Don't think the prancing and diving have ever stopped!! I know it's off topic but where is issakson now? Is he still an international didnt think he was a bad keeper apart from his kicking being worse than Andy dibbles!!

howfen blue said:
mike1923 said:
Don't think the prancing and diving have ever stopped!! I know it's off topic but where is issakson now? Is he still an international didnt think he was a bad keeper apart from his kicking being worse than Andy dibbles!!

plays for psv now mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.