Potential for Serious Violence

SWP's back said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
That's my point though. IT DOES HAPPEN. The 'hooligans' would have you believe that no one has ever got hurt who wasn't involved. I'm saying that's bollocks as I've been smacked twice and the first time I was quite clearly too young to have been seen as a potential hooligan.

To be fair, you were trying to get a chorus or "Kum-bay-ya" started st the time though...

I've only ever been ejected from a church once!

dannybcity said:
SWP's back said:
Used as a shield? Good work.

ps - I agree with your point but the thread is getting little deep.

Haha she was good for deflecting body shots but anything above shoulder height she was just too small.

I only got involved in it because I kept hearing the "they only go after football lads" line and it annoyed me.

I was the same that night mate. Came out of K just as the smashed the barrier down and they totally ignored me and my old man (both big guys, about Pidge's size - though a little slimmer ;-) and ran about going after anyone that looked small or unable to defend themselves. It was just a case of accidently getting "innocents" involved, it was actively avoiding anyone that could give a slap back.

Hard to beileve that we're still talking hooliganism in this day and age ........

it's about time that the rag fukwits got real , did everyone a favour , and moved on , like most other clubs have!

black mamba said:
Hard to beileve that we're still talking hooliganism in this day and age ........

it's about time that the rag fukwits got real , did everyone a favour , and moved on , like most other clubs have!

Judging by what some of the "City fans" are saying on here I think there is a few of them that need to move on as you say.

Breadsnapper said:
black mamba said:

Judging by what some of the "City fans" are saying on here I think there is a few of them that need to move on as you say.

If city didnt have anyone alot of our fans would be getting a pasting regardless.

SWP's back said:
I was the same that night mate. Came out of K just as the smashed the barrier down and they totally ignored me and my old man (both big guys, about Pidge's size - though a little slimmer ;-) and ran about going after anyone that looked small or unable to defend themselves. It was just a case of accidently getting "innocents" involved, it was actively avoiding anyone that could give a slap back.

Exactly how I saw it, the police must take some of the blame aswell. Metal fences all the way along then no coppers at the weakest point, I hope they've learnt from it.

Scottyboi said:
Breadsnapper said:

If city didnt have anyone alot of our fans would be getting a pasting regardless.

But but but.....

they only go after "lads" not "innocents" or do you now agree that's bullshit.

Scottyboi said:
Breadsnapper said:

So you're telling me that the City hooligans protect other City fans from other football hooligans?
You sir smoke too much crack! You stagger me with your stupidity. Don't we have Police at football matches, you know the ones you give attitude to and wonder why you get treated like shit. And don't give me they treat everyone like shite because they don't. I bet you're one the lads that walks past coppers snarling at them, muttering under your breath. Then complain to your mates that there all bastards and treat you like shit.
CLOWN

Breadsnapper said:
Scottyboi said:
So you're telling me that the City hooligans protect other City fans from other football hooligans?
You sir smoke too much crack! You stagger me with your stupidity. Don't we have Police at football matches, you know the ones you give attitude to and wonder why you get treated like shit. And don't give me they treat everyone like shite because they don't. I bet you're one the lads that walks past coppers snarling at them, muttering under your breath. Then complain to your mates that there all bastards and treat you like shit.
CLOWN

You dick, if other clubs had no one to fight they would still hit our normal fans regardless. Im not even involved in it so wind your neck in. 2 sides to every story.<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:53 pm --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:
Scottyboi said:

But but but.....

they only go after "lads" not "innocents" or do you now agree that's bullshit.

I never said innocents dont get hit? I said the opposite :S

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.