Potential for Serious Violence

dannybcity said:
Young_TomO said:
deary me, some people may get caught up. Ask a football lad if you know one, ask him what he says about 'who' they like to go after.

Not defending them, but you make out like there worst than a sex offender

I've seen this put afew times and it's completely irrelevant who they "go after", people do get caught up in trouble whether they want to or not. If you go consistently for any length of time it's impossible not to. I was with my younger sister when the rags broke through the fence at the CC semi final, you think they would have distinguished me from "a football lad" (hahaha) or someone who sits at the game with his family? Of course they wouldn't have, I'd have been hit if they could have got to me. If people want to fight because of football let them fuck of to a deserted industrial estate and kick the shit out of each other, they'd be doing society a favor, and leave the people with more than one brain cell to go to the football and cheer on their team.

Used her as a shield? Good work.

ps - I agree with your point but the thread is getting little deep.

dannybcity said:
Young_TomO said:
members who are not looking for it.

So how would this fit in with TMQ's example or what happened after the CC first leg? Were we looking for it?

It happens, obviously cannot be justified but it will always happen. People fight over football thats just life it will never get stopped.

Young_TomO said:
Breadsnapper said:
have to disaagree with innocent people don't get caught up in it. Tell that to the parents of the very small child that had it's ribs broken when a thug used the baby to rest his hand on whist kicking someone who was out on the floor. That happened at the doorway to Debenhams in Manchester, England match I think. It's been quoted on here that the mib are all to ready to attack innocent parties. It's nothing more than a romantic notion that there are no injuries to innocents, as if to justify hooliganism.
Said it before and i will say it again, the majority of these mindless scumbags are shit houses, only able to flex their muscles with a crew behind them. Run like cockroaches caught in the light when the dibble turn up. Stupidly believing that they are part of a brotherhood with honour. Supposed men who should know better, encouraging young kids to run with them.
They are of no value to society what so ever and are a virus embedded in the game of football.
I'd stick them in Afghanistan clearing mines. "Right lads just walk across that field over there"

Yes it was the Wales game, i was about in Manchester that day and witnessed the event, involved Stoke. As if they legitatmely went out to harm a woman with there baby. Get a grip.As with all football mobs, they go after each other lads, as much as united are ***** they also do the same (most of the time)

-- Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:40 pm --

Manc1968 said:
If you really think M.I.B are only attacking women and kids then you need to give your head a shake. FFS - think you need to talk to a few of City's "Lads" post the last two semi final games and what their real thoughts were post what happened those nights and more recent events between Utd and Rangers where some City got involved.
Personally, not my thing and prefer a beer after and the banter about winding each other up but i know lads actively involved.
Agree with your point about football violence being 2nd only to terrorism though. Fans are treated like shit by the old bill regardless of guilt or blame and it must be the only spectator event where you are guilty until you can prove your innocence...an absolute joke

the friendship pub in gorton, was where the rangers trouble happened, infact united turned up when rangers fans had mainly gone and it were just a few gers and 4 city lads. Was even united 'shirters' in the pub, united did fuck all, and were being laughed at.

The cctv clearly shows a baby in a pushchair, the big hard man puts his right hand on the babys cheat for support whilst he kicks someone. Now I am sure the kind young man did not mean to harm the child intentionally but that involved an innocent child getting seriously hurt.

The point i was making which you clearly missed was that the mib have been accused by City fans of attacking innocent bystanders, meaning now listen real carefully, they have got innocent bystanders involved.
Hooligans are just scum and they CANNOT be condoned in anyway shape or form.
Showing any kind of support towards them indicates 2 things, 1 you're braindead and the waste of a good W*** and 2, you are as bad as them.
Do us all a favour, if you want to fight join the army, go boxing or whatever but stay away from football. Oxygen sponges the lot of them.
And if you want to pick holes in what I am saying then please read the post carefully and place it in the correct context fully understanding the point i am making without omitting parts of a sentence to make you foolish argument stand up.

Scottyboi said:
dannybcity said:
So how would this fit in with TMQ's example or what happened after the CC first leg? Were we looking for it?

It happens, obviously cannot be justified but it will always happen. People fight over football thats just life it will never get stopped.

That's my point though. IT DOES HAPPEN. The 'hooligans' would have you believe that no one has ever got hurt who wasn't involved. I'm saying that's bollocks as I've been smacked twice and the first time I was quite clearly too young to have been seen as a potential hooligan.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Scottyboi said:

That's my point though. IT DOES HAPPEN. The 'hooligans' would have you believe that no one has ever got hurt who wasn't involved. I'm saying that's bollocks as I've been smacked twice and the first time I was quite clearly too young to have been seen as a potential hooligan.

pmsl can imagine it now with you, ''take that you fucking hippy''!

SWP's back said:
Used as a shield? Good work.

ps - I agree with your point but the thread is getting little deep.

Haha she was good for deflecting body shots but anything above shoulder height she was just too small.

I only got involved in it because I kept hearing the "they only go after football lads" line and it annoyed me.

Scottyboi said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

pmsl can imagine it now with you, ''take that you fucking hippy''!

I took the punch quite well, I've always been able to take a good beating despite being shit at handing them out lol

TheMightyQuinn said:
Scottyboi said:

To be fair, you were trying to get a chorus or "Kum-bay-ya" started st the time though...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.