Potential for Serious Violence

Re: Potential for Seriouse Violence

rushts said:
Why cant both sets of idiotic lunatics do what the German/Polish thugs do, ie find a big field away from the game and kick f@ck out of each other there, instead of spoiling a great match/day for us civilised people.

Exactly my thoughts, if 2 groups of clowns wanna rumber they should f**k uoo and do it in a foeld somewhere else. They are about as much interested in the game as I am in cat skinning. Useless shites.

savo said:
rushts said:
Why cant both sets of idiotic lunatics do what the German/Polish thugs do, ie find a big field away from the game and kick f@ck out of each other there, instead of spoiling a great match/day for us civilised people.

Exactly my thoughts, if 2 groups of clowns wanna rumber they should f**k uoo and do it in a foeld somewhere else. They are about as much interested in the game as I am in cat skinning. Useless shites.
I take it you dont work in a chinese chippy then?

So we're all going to die tomorrow night!

RIP fellow Blues. Peace and happiness in the after life.

Of course, we could all avoid unseemly deaths by staying at home and watching it on the telly!

But we'll be there, and nothing out of the ordinary will happen.

Enjoy the game. I'm looking forward to a derby for the first time in decades.

savo said:
rushts said:

^^^^
this! :)

DannyDyer.jpg

FACKIN ELL GAVNAR, PWOPA NAWTY THREAD!!

The only time really ive had trouble with rag fans, was after the munich aniversary where they waited for us, just a few minutes away from the ground, even then they just run past us screaming and shouting didnt really do much haha

we'll be alright the old trafford date should be fun though ;) haha getting back to the car that it is haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.