Potholes

This so nearly happened to me as a driver recently, near the road works by the airport relief road, initially I was furious with the cyclist as he swerved into my path avoiding a pot hole, I had to really slam on the anchors to avoid him. I then thought about it and came to the conclusion that had I been in the same boat as the cyclist I'd have done the same - the alternative of hitting it and going arse over tit over the handlebars is not a good option.
Therefore; either the council has to get it's act together to get these things filled in. or cycling should, somehow, be restricted to suitable routes - A whole new debate, my view? Roads are not recreational spaces.
You shouldn't pass a cyclist unless you can give them a full cars space as you pass for this very reason.

10496908_1582477258667121_3867784317786398906_o__880.jpg

I drive round Manchester a lot & the roads are horrendous now, some are outright dangerous but I havnt seen any gangs fixing them at all, what are Manchester City council doing with our money....FIX THE ROADS ! Ffs

I drive round Manchester a lot & the roads are horrendous now, some are outright dangerous but I havnt seen any gangs fixing them at all, what are Manchester City council doing with our money....FIX THE ROADS ! Ffs
Meanwhile they're putting speedbumps on some of these road!! I drove down Whitchurch Road in Withington the other day. They had just installed new speed bumps on a road riddled with potholes. They should be repairing the potholes at the same time otherwise it's pointless having speed bumps on a road where the drivers already have enough obstacles to negotiate at low speed.

My pal’s car got gubbed by one the other day. He’s a big Rugby playing bearded headcase and to say he isn’t best pleased is putting it mildly. :)

I haven’t told him I’m laughing at his reaction though. He knows where I live. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.