Poznan instead of booing of Champions League anthem at the start!

I think if it was ever going to stop, it would be fitting if it was this particular game. Just pure positivity and the Poznan.

Go back to booing next season. Not that they need it, but it would get the players pumped up even more.
I think the opposite. To boo their anthem on their showpiece final will send a big statement. When the witch-hunt dies down and fades into distance memory the booing will probably stop.

I can't see how you boo the anthem all these years not to do it at the final. There weren't many allowed in in 2021, this is the ultimate FU to a still-corrupt UEFA and needs to be done.

Also, I'm sure the players know that booing UEFA means that the fans are 1,000% behind them.

I'm sure he does, I do as well. He's asking for a specific example of a report that praises the scouse twats for booing the national anthem.
There were more than enough reports from journos saying they had every right to boo the anthem, and so they have, but compare that to the number of times City supporters have been called out for booing the UEFA dirge by the same hypocritical so-called journos.

Because people want us to win the game and our captain has literally just said that they players want a positive vibe from the start of the game to help them. So I imagine the OP listens to Gundo and wants to support the team rather than worry about the sensitivities of the boo brigade.
The start of the game is when they kick off. The dippers at home, we booed, we kicked off to huge cheers and Sane ran down the wing and scored.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.