Poznan Taking Over the CoMS

• Thread starter Deleted member 14625
  • Start date
ashton-blues said:
danburge82 said:
This was posted in another thread:

gellyfish1967
 Post subject: Re: Mancini on AJPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:26 pm 

sorry wrong post to put this in however, not done my 100 yet so cannot post new.

I am a steward at city and at last weeks brief we was told Lech Poznan has sold 3500 tickets and want more. They are being put in south away section and qtr of 3rd tear of the east sand (south stand end of it).
What a load of shite that brief was then. as i have my seat in 309

Now I don't know the OP as a steward and can only state that the East Stand stewards were not told this, and I have asked a colleague in North stand and they never mentioned it in their brief either.

Glazers_Wallet said:
i got some tyksie in the polish supermarket in crewski a few weeks ago was nice :)

Lech supporters prefer Warka ;)

warka.jpg

Next time try this beer!

[bigimg]http://f.imagehost.org/0647/yflech4fo.jpg[/bigimg]

A few handy looking lads on that photo.
Where've I seen that before?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39YUXIKrOFk[/youtube]

im a steward at coms and i can confirm that in our briefing (south stand) we were told lech poznan have sold 3500 seats, they will be putting them in the normal away section and the remaining fans in the east stand l3, in the corner closest to the south stand. during the newcastle match i was told by an east stand supervisor that there has been a LOT of fans purchasing tickets in the home stands who's surnames end in 'ski' (typical polish name), therefore City have written to every one of these fans to ask whether they will be going to the game to support Lech Poznan, if so they are trying to come to some sort of arrangement which involves seating them altogether, he too said this will likely be in the east stand l3 and they will unfortunately be reseating city fans who have purchased seats in this part of the ground. whether or not this will happen i dont know

ilovemcfc said:
im a steward at coms and i can confirm that in our briefing (south stand) we were told lech poznan have sold 3500 seats, they will be putting them in the normal away section and the remaining fans in the east stand l3, in the corner closest to the south stand. during the newcastle match i was told by an east stand supervisor that there has been a LOT of fans purchasing tickets in the home stands who's surnames end in 'ski' (typical polish name), therefore City have written to every one of these fans to ask whether they will be going to the game to support Lech Poznan, if so they are trying to come to some sort of arrangement which involves seating them altogether, he too said this will likely be in the east stand l3 and they will unfortunately be reseating city fans who have purchased seats in this part of the ground. whether or not this will happen i dont know
Thank you for the information. No doubt the Police will determine whether this gets the go-ahead

I went to Krakow a few years ago for a mates 21st. I can confirm that practically every lad i saw looked like the lads in the t-shirt. Unfortunately for them it looked like they bought their going out clothes from Sports Direct.

Marvin said:
ilovemcfc said:
Thank you for the information. No doubt the Police will determine whether this gets the go-ahead

no problem, and yeah i read a few pages back someone phoned the ticket office and they said they are awaiting the go ahead from the police to put Poznan fans in the east stand l3 and relocate the blues, its a no win situation if you ask me, either goin to have lots of poles in small groups around the stadium which could cause some bother, or some will have to relocate which would also cause some bother :/
having said that i also read alot of the poles who have bought tickets dont actually support poznan but just want to attend the game for the atmosphere,
we'll just have to see i suppose

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.