Poznan Taking Over the CoMS

• Thread starter Deleted member 14625
  • Start date
This is from there forum i like the rules lol
We start now so that you can plan your trip and leave.
At the moment we have 2,000 tickets cost 25 GBP.
Payment in pounds sterling.

Collection at 17:30 at Piccadilly Gardens. March on 18th

When you purchase must show proof of identity or a copy of it (both sides).

10.10 vouchers to be able to purchase and karnetowcy wyjazdowicze the fall of 2010.

After selling an exceptionally karmetów provide you tickets for the supporters of Lech residing in the UK.
The condition, however, is that the fan has to figure in the base of fans who bought tickets for the match in Poznan. The system works since July 2007.
In addition to photocopies of proof, the person buying the ticket must enter the foreign address and phone number of the fans.

Pula emigranów, will not entitle the next season to purchase tickets for other trips, because now the rules are nagięte extraordinary reasons:)
Normally these people do not comply, so it is logical that the presence of MC does not give them a presence on the list of persons entitled to purchase tickets for other matches.

Coach of bed without costs 360 zł.

We look forward to whether it will be the second charter.

For bus and pay the charter Tifo!

PS You look at immigrant <a class="postlink" href="http://forum.wiaralecha.pl/index.php?showtopic=20896" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://forum.wiaralecha.pl/index.php?showtopic=20896</a>

Just in case, remember the rules away, someone was not surprised to note:
- All ride only in the colors of Lech (t-shirt, scarf, or hat) - nothing more
- No obwieszania many scarves
- No other colors, black shirts, jerseys foreign clubs, color representation
- To travel abroad - no color of clubs zgodowych
- No painted faces, weird hats, trumpets, and other inventions klekotek
- A ban on drinking excessive amounts of alcohol, sleeping in the day of the match and the stadium will be eliminated
- No local pinning, journeys without loads up, lost in the streets, etc.
- A ban on shooting videos and taking pictures of the sector (these are designated person for that and that's enough, let the rest of the focus on doping)
- A ban on the exchange of colors of opposing fans
- Any occasional combined stake
- When traveling by car no flags, scarves, shirts etc. in the windows
- The game everyone sings
- If possible, gather everyone in one place, and together we move into the stadium
- Respect the means of transport
- No vandalism - only survives on the tube dead things
- No theft
- Fraternizing with the uniformed services and the protection is unwelcome (from small talk to take pictures)
- Not valid for trips of tickets printed, each is a place where

Glazers_Wallet said:
This is from there forum i like the rules lol
We start now so that you can plan your trip and leave.
At the moment we have 2,000 tickets cost 25 GBP.
Payment in pounds sterling.

Collection at 17:30 at Piccadilly Gardens. March on 18th

When you purchase must show proof of identity or a copy of it (both sides).

10.10 vouchers to be able to purchase and karnetowcy wyjazdowicze the fall of 2010.

After selling an exceptionally karmetów provide you tickets for the supporters of Lech residing in the UK.
The condition, however, is that the fan has to figure in the base of fans who bought tickets for the match in Poznan. The system works since July 2007.
In addition to photocopies of proof, the person buying the ticket must enter the foreign address and phone number of the fans.

Pula emigranów, will not entitle the next season to purchase tickets for other trips, because now the rules are nagięte extraordinary reasons:)
Normally these people do not comply, so it is logical that the presence of MC does not give them a presence on the list of persons entitled to purchase tickets for other matches.

Coach of bed without costs 360 zł.

We look forward to whether it will be the second charter.

For bus and pay the charter Tifo!

PS You look at immigrant <a class="postlink" href="http://forum.wiaralecha.pl/index.php?showtopic=20896" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://forum.wiaralecha.pl/index.php?showtopic=20896</a>

Just in case, remember the rules away, someone was not surprised to note:
- All ride only in the colors of Lech (t-shirt, scarf, or hat) - nothing more
- No obwieszania many scarves
- No other colors, black shirts, jerseys foreign clubs, color representation
- To travel abroad - no color of clubs zgodowych
- No painted faces, weird hats, trumpets, and other inventions klekotek
- A ban on drinking excessive amounts of alcohol, sleeping in the day of the match and the stadium will be eliminated
- No local pinning, journeys without loads up, lost in the streets, etc.
- A ban on shooting videos and taking pictures of the sector (these are designated person for that and that's enough, let the rest of the focus on doping)
- A ban on the exchange of colors of opposing fans
- Any occasional combined stake
- When traveling by car no flags, scarves, shirts etc. in the windows
- The game everyone sings
- If possible, gather everyone in one place, and together we move into the stadium
- Respect the means of transport
- No vandalism - only survives on the tube dead things
- No theft
- Fraternizing with the uniformed services and the protection is unwelcome (from small talk to take pictures)
- Not valid for trips of tickets printed, each is a place where

to make your translation more accurate point about vandalism-only idiots beating up dead items,last point is seat and row number not apply to away games everyone take next available seat,and point about combined stakes(sic!) is about double scarves,they have a ban on them.no piining with local?? means no fighting and no agressive behaviour towards local community.<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:49 pm --<br /><br />
rhinomcfc said:
anyone know what they were sayin when they scored ''juve juve ???????''

the are singing juve juve vafanculo which is in italian fuck off juve.

A few words from me.
For now sold over 1500 tickets, in my opinion, from Poznan will go about 1,800 supporters. The rest of the tickets-pool will be sold for fans who now live in England but they went to games in Poznan and they are in the supporters database. So in the "away fans stand" will be about 2,000 fans from Poznań. From what I know a lot of Poles living permanently in England bought tickets for this match into sectors for City fans. However,yours club realized what was happening and put a limit - a minimum of 60 loyalty points in order to buy a ticket right now.
They will be sit with you, not with us!!!

Collection at 17:30 at Piccadilly Gardens. March on 18:00 to the CoMS

In my opinion the road from Piccadilly to the stadium will be paralyzed because I doubt we walked down the sidewalk:) Always in every away match is a meeting and everyone goes to the stadium together ... So it'll be fun 2k Lech supporters on the streets of Manchester;) I would not recommend going that direction by a car!

cheers from Poznań ;)

Bułgarska St said:
A few words from me.
For now sold over 1500 tickets, in my opinion, from Poznan will go about 1,800 supporters. The rest of the tickets-pool will be sold for fans who now live in England but they went to games in Poznan and they are in the supporters database. So in the "away fans stand" will be about 2,000 fans from Poznań. From what I know a lot of Poles living permanently in England bought tickets for this match into sectors for City fans. However,yours club realized what was happening and put a limit - a minimum of 60 loyalty points in order to buy a ticket right now.
They will be sit with you, not with us!!!

Collection at 17:30 at Piccadilly Gardens. March on 18:00 to the CoMS

In my opinion the road from Piccadilly to the stadium will be paralyzed because I doubt we walked down the sidewalk:) Always in every away match is a meeting and everyone goes to the stadium together ... So it'll be fun 2k Lech supporters on the streets of Manchester;) I would not recommend going that direction by a car!

cheers from Poznań ;)
Sounds like fun to me Bulgarska, hope you and all the Lech fans have a good time... unfortunately some on here seem to think Lech fans have a reputation for trouble, but on all the U-tube vids the only thing I see is happy passionate synchronised singing ;) I`m looking forward to an extended visit to Poznan with a couple of thousand City fans to sing `LOUDLY` and have fun in your great city... can`t f**king wait.

This is going to have the COM's rocking, anyone who's mate isn't going really needs to get them to attend and bump up the volume. So much for 23k at this one, sounds like a few more, can't wait, lets hope for a great night and no trouble. Some top weeks coming up, Blackpool, Arsenal, Euro and the Derby, happy days.

DortmundDummy said:
Sounds like fun to me Bulgarska, hope you and all the Lech fans have a good time... unfortunately some on here seem to think Lech fans have a reputation for trouble, but on all the U-tube vids the only thing I see is happy passionate synchronised singing ;) I`m looking forward to an extended visit to Poznan with a couple of thousand City fans to sing `LOUDLY` and have fun in your great city... can`t f**king wait.

hi DortmundDummy
Also I was surprised reading here that lech fans have a bad reputation, that lech supporters like animals and we makes trouble. bullshit and you will see the truth about us for less than 2 weeks ;)

how's Tyskie? It tasted your wife? ;)

Young_TomO said:
danburge82 said:
It'd be more like spiral where Entrance G is will be for Poznan fans only, all other spirals will be for City fans only. It's easily implementable.

-- Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:32 pm --

There'll end up being 200 Poznan fans after this!

aload of bollocks, if City dont do it for other cup games, such as Hamburg etc, they wont do it for these vodka drinking layabouts.

and what makes u mr i know it all

Bułgarska St said:
DortmundDummy said:

hi DortmundDummy
Also I was surprised reading here that lech fans have a bad reputation, that lech supporters like animals and we makes trouble. bullshit and you will see the truth about us for less than 2 weeks ;)

Ratunka jestum chory .......too much tyskie.........dobranoc.

DortmundDummy said:
Bułgarska St said:
hi DortmundDummy

Ratunka jestum chory .......too much tyskie.........dobranoc.

haha nice polish mate ;)

Ratunku, jestem chory, za dużo tyskie'go ... dobranoc ;)

next time try polish vodka ;) Good night!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.