Poznan Taking Over the CoMS

• Thread starter Deleted member 14625
  • Start date
tasker said:
BL2blue said:
Cant believe the club didn't realise there would be a massive away following for this match - only a very small % of whom will be travelling from Poland!
not true mate, i bet over 90% will be travelling from poland, they have a good following

This^^^

These boys are poland's most notorious hooligan group, lets hope the authorities weed the nutters out!

The more the merrier. If City fans can't be arsed with it I'd rather see a load of away supporters than empty seats.

tasker said:
BL2blue said:
Cant believe the club didn't realise there would be a massive away following for this match - only a very small % of whom will be travelling from Poland!
not true mate, i bet over 90% will be travelling from poland, they have a good following

OK perhaps not a very small %, but there will be ALOT of British-based Poles coming to COMS for this.

I am looking forward to it.

danburge82 said:
This was posted in another thread:

gellyfish1967
 Post subject: Re: Mancini on AJPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:26 pm 

sorry wrong post to put this in however, not done my 100 yet so cannot post new.

I am a steward at city and at last weeks brief we was told Lech Poznan has sold 3500 tickets and want more. They are being put in south away section and qtr of 3rd tear of the east sand (south stand end of it).
Should be interesting with all us SC holders up there then?

CITY FOR LIFE said:
danburge82 said:

gellyfish1967

sorry wrong post to put this in however, not done my 100 yet so cannot post new.

I am a steward at city and at last weeks brief we was told Lech Poznan has sold 3500 tickets and want more. They are being put in south away section and qtr of 3rd tear of the east sand (south stand end of it).

THEY WILL JUST PRETEND UR SEAT IS A JOB AND JUST TAKE IT!

ClintBusterPhillips said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:

THEY WILL JUST PRETEND UR SEAT IS A JOB AND JUST TAKE IT!
PMSL...To be honest hope it dosn't turn out to be some kind of battle ground I have got 3 tickets in SS L2 right next to the away fans for a change, not bothered about myself, I can look after myself but taking my girl with us for this one so hope it dosn't kick off, but by the sounds of the replys on here it could. Like I said last night 3 polish lads off my street are going and are in the CB stand, and they are coming down from Yorkshire, tickets bought by fans in Manchester.

Best phone Danny Dyer quick...NOT

What a load of bollocks. There will only be trouble at one game this year and that is the usual one!

I couldnt care less if I had a bunch of poles sat next to me. There will be empty seats all over the place as there always is at these games.

Had to laugh at the comment "Another memorable European night"....To add to the ONE we have had in the last 32 years. Take Hamburg away and the last memorable european night at home was AC Milan...

If you look back at the posts pre Juventus they were supposed to have sold all their allocation and the South Stand was full of barcodes. Proved not to be the case and I think thus is just hype.

danburge82 said:

gellyfish1967

utter rubbish , go on the official Lech Poznan site and take a look at their forum, they have been given 2000 tickets and as of a couple of days ago they had sold 1700, yes there will be the odd UK based Poles in other parts of the ground, so why all the scaremongering on this thread, which is based on hearsay and staged Ross Kemp programme that involved a few skinheads

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.