Poznan Taking Over the CoMS

• Thread starter Deleted member 14625
  • Start date
Message taken from Tesco staff notice board last night by daughter at work.

Couldn't load the picture message from phone so copied it.

someone willing to swap shift with me so I can go to football game please let me know. Friend in manchester got ticket for football game I would like to go to with him. I can do one of your shifts this is to watch a english v polish game.

skiddypants said:
These guys will sort it.
Trained in the art of close combat fighting with flip flops.
While not spilling the ale.

Lol yeah we'll scare those fuckers off with our beer bellys!

I'm supposed to be giving 3 Poznan fans a lift from Luton Airport but not heard from them in a while, currently I'm off to Poznan on my jack, well along with a couple of thousand City fans but you know what I mean.

All will be fine, I'm looking forward to seeing some passionate Polish fans tbh!!

Biggsy1 said:
skiddypants said:
These guys will sort it.
Trained in the art of close combat fighting with flip flops.
While not spilling the ale.

I'm supposed to be giving 3 Poznan fans a lift from Luton Airport but not heard from them in a while, currently I'm off to Poznan on my jack, well along with a couple of thousand City fans but you know what I mean.

All will be fine, I'm looking forward to seeing some passionate Polish fans tbh!!

Im there you can buy me and my bro a beer!!

Scottyboi said:
Biggsy1 said:

your not wearing that queer nuns uniform again like bolton away

Im there you can buy me and my bro a beer!!

Correct me if I'm wrong but did they get 47 000 at home for their last match
in the Europa ?
I can well believe this thread as they have an absolute army of loyal fans, very similar to us :)
I wouldn't say Poles are animals, they are rowdy buggers though and they, like us, love a drink at the game, let's make them feel welcome and enjoy the atmosphere, which will be a lot more charged than Juve was !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.