Poznan Taking Over the CoMS

• Thread starter Deleted member 14625
  • Start date
Away fans will NEVER be able to buy tickets in the HOME section (unless they pretend to be a MCFC fan and have an access card of course), safety and all that.

Brendan110_0 said:
Away fans will NEVER be able to buy tickets in the HOME section (unless they pretend to be a MCFC fan and have an access card of course), safety and all that.

I think even with an access card you need 60 loyalty points as well, there won't be many polish fans with that many unless they support City anyway.

As for this British based Poles will fill the ground argument, I don't think all Poles in the UK will support Poznan, so some may well be coming to support us against a team they don't like much.

danburge82 said:
This was posted in another thread:

gellyfish1967
 Post subject: Re: Mancini on AJPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:26 pm 

sorry wrong post to put this in however, not done my 100 yet so cannot post new.

I am a steward at city and at last weeks brief we was told Lech Poznan has sold 3500 tickets and want more. They are being put in south away section and qtr of 3rd tear of the east sand (south stand end of it).

Point one - my seats in 308 and i got the three match deal.
Point two - no way they would put away fans above home fans
WUM

PowderBlue said:
danburge82 said:
This was posted in another thread:

gellyfish1967
 Post subject: Re: Mancini on AJPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:26 pm 

sorry wrong post to put this in however, not done my 100 yet so cannot post new.

I am a steward at city and at last weeks brief we was told Lech Poznan has sold 3500 tickets and want more. They are being put in south away section and qtr of 3rd tear of the east sand (south stand end of it).

Point one - my seats in 308 and i got the three match deal.
Point two - no way they would put away fans above home fans
WUM

Can't comment on if it's true or not with Poznan, but i remember when we played Celtic pre season last year, it looked liked the club had planned to put an over flow of Celtic fans in the east stand level 3 (towards the south stand), because they had the segregation mesh up there. In the event not enough Celtic fans turned up to completely fill the south stand, so wasn't needed.

BL2blue said:
Cant believe the club didn't realise there would be a massive away following for this match - only a very small % of whom will be travelling from Poland!
total allocation for poznan is 1750 tickets,its up to them if they want to get some extra tickets,at the moment they nearly sold out the initial allocation.very few among them will be Poles who are living in england,as they put restriction of minimum one away game last season for everyone who wants to travel to this game.the only problem will be some random polish people who already bought or are going to buy tickets in home end,thats down to City to sort it out.but most of them are not from Poznan,they have nothing to do with Lech Poznan football club,they just want to come and see polish team playing.even more Poznan's hardcore ultras dont want any of them anywhere near away end.read their forum,use google translate before you post something.

These guys will sort it.
Trained in the art of close combat fighting with flip flops.
While not spilling the ale.

dw7 said:
there be also another few 1000 in the city end

True! In every UEFA / Europa game we've had at the CoMS apart from Hamburg, there have been LOADS of the oppositions fans all around the stadium.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.