Pre match thread : Borussia Monchengladbach away CL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imperative we win the two games going in to the International Break - hopefully we can fully recover the current injuries over the break but I would imagine, with our luck, all returning players will be called up and come home with knocks

Hart - We definitely need him back in goal, I wasn't worried about Willy starting at the weekend as he seemed quite assured against Sunderland, but after his trip to no man's land at the start of the second half, confidence in him and his own confidence is surely shot.
Sagna - I suspect it will be too early for Zaba to go straight in
Otamendi
Demichelis - Assuming injuries for Kompany and Mangala force them out
Kolarov
Fernando - Probably a safer option if Yaya has a slight knock, given the competitive nature of the midfield in European games
Fernandinho
Navas - As with Zaba, probably too early for Silva to return, so I would go for pace down the wings with Navas and Sterling
Kevin de Bruyne
Sterling
Aguero

The biggest problem I see in the side is Kolorov. He is definitely the weak link and if I were the coach of Gladbach I would be targeting him and telling his lads to get crosses from that side because Kolorov is not good in these situations.

If Zabaleta is fit enough to play I would play him or Sagna at left back because I no longer have any faith in Kolorov.

Nasri will start tomorrow

If so then Silva will be on the bench.

I will be surprised if Manuel goes with him and Silva because like when we saw them play together against Juventus our passing and build up play was far too slow.

I am hoping for the trio of Sterling, Silva and De Bruyne behimd Aguero, we sit a bitter deeper and counter them with our pace and power.

If so then Silva will be on the bench.

I will be surprised if Manuel goes with him and Silva because like when we saw them play together against Juventus our passing and build up play was far too slow.

I am hoping for the trio of Sterling, Silva and De Bruyne behimd Aguero, we sit a bitter deeper and counter them with our pace and power.
perosnally I think he'll go Nasri-Silva-De Bruyne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.