Pre Match Thread: Chelsea vs City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pre Match Thread: Chelsea vs. Man City

mosssideblue said:
rapidCT said:
No worries about this game. City will bounce back to win it; the players always step up in the big games.. However, I am worried about the team MP will choose and his tactics. Been worried for some time now...

Leave it to the City fans to worry
Told you you are just an average hater. Are you following me? Do you see rags everywhere? Do you hear rags songs or voices? You are just a joke of a man.

Must win game for Chelsea. Everything so far this season has gone their way, no injuries, dodgy penalties etc. Sooner or later the tide will turn and even an 8 point lead won't be enough. This is not make or break for us. We have a history of snatching the league from the odds on favourites.

Can't see anything other than a defeat for us. Of course I hope and pray for a win, but I just can't see it.

We are defending like buffoons and have been for weeks and we don't have the strikers in form to bail us out, nor the midfield to serve chances up for them.

And whilst momentarily taking comfort from the Chelsea result against Bradford, they started without Fabregas, Hazard, Willian and Terry, most of whom will likely start on Saturday imo. Then you factor in their home form over the past 10 years - they really don't lose many at home at all, irrespective of the cirumstances.

We've won once there in 20 years. I can't see us winning on Saturday.

It would be mad to start with kompany and aguero , neither are anywhere near match fit , our last run of victories was without any recognised strikers , so for this game we should revert to this . HART - ZABS , MDM , MANGALA , CLICHY - NAVAS , FERNANDINHO , FERNANDO , SILVA , MILNER - JOVETIC . The only way the chavs will score is from a set piece or a dodgy penalty , they will be practising their diving against the dippers and should have perfected their technique by saturday.

rapidCT said:
mosssideblue said:
rapidCT said:
No worries about this game. City will bounce back to win it; the players always step up in the big games.. However, I am worried about the team MP will choose and his tactics. Been worried for some time now...

Told you you are just an average hater. Are you following me? Do you see rags everywhere? Do you hear rags songs or voices? You are just a joke of a man.

Funny, you never come out and answer any accusation of being a Rag. So I will try and make it easy for you.

ARE YOU A RAG? now the answer is Yes or No, hopefully that should be straight forward for you.

Chippy_boy said:
Can't see anything other than a defeat for us. Of course I hope and pray for a win, but I just can't see it.

We are defending like buffoons and have been for weeks and we don't have the strikers in form to bail us out, nor the midfield to serve chances up for them.

And whilst momentarily taking comfort from the Chelsea result against Bradford, they started without Fabregas, Hazard, Willian and Terry, most of whom will likely start on Saturday imo. Then you factor in their home form over the past 10 years - they really don't lose many at home at all, irrespective of the cirumstances.

we do not need to win. A draw is perfectly possible. If that happens we'll have settled the ship and with Aguero fit and Bony and Yaya that could have a huge impact on the 2nd half of the season.

mosssideblue said:
rapidCT said:
mosssideblue said:

Funny, you never come out and answer any accusation of being a Rag. So I will try and make it easy for you.

ARE YOU A RAG? now the answer is Yes or No, hopefully that should be straight forward for you.
In march, when my two boys are going to be born, I am going to send you a picture with us 3 with City t-shirts. A few days ago I bought them some t-shirts, bodies and stuff from city shop; you get to choose the year of my t-shirt (home/away). Untill then, leave me alone with all this rag thing. Since I joined this site, I even see the RAG word in my breakfast.

Chippy_boy said:

We won there 4-2 when Bridge didn't shake Terry's hand.

01cravend said:
Kompany and Mangala as the CBS? Made Costa look bang average last time around
Costa is average. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.