Pre Match Thread: Chelsea vs City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pre Match Thread: Chelsea vs. Man City

rapidCT said:
mosssideblue said:
rapidCT said:
Told you you are just an average hater. Are you following me? Do you see rags everywhere? Do you hear rags songs or voices? You are just a joke of a man.

Funny, you never come out and answer any accusation of being a Rag. So I will try and make it easy for you.

ARE YOU A RAG? now the answer is Yes or No, hopefully that should be straight forward for you.
In march, when my two boys are going to be born, I am going to send you a picture with us 3 with City t-shirts. A few days ago I bought them some t-shirts, bodies and stuff from city shop; you get to choose the year of my t-shirt (home/away). Untill then, leave me alone with all this rag thing. Since I joined this site, I even see the RAG word in my breakfast.

Struggle with Yes /No then. I rest my case

RAG

paulchapo said:
Chippy_boy said:
Can't see anything other than a defeat for us. Of course I hope and pray for a win, but I just can't see it.

We are defending like buffoons and have been for weeks and we don't have the strikers in form to bail us out, nor the midfield to serve chances up for them.

And whilst momentarily taking comfort from the Chelsea result against Bradford, they started without Fabregas, Hazard, Willian and Terry, most of whom will likely start on Saturday imo. Then you factor in their home form over the past 10 years - they really don't lose many at home at all, irrespective of the cirumstances.

We've won once there in 20 years. I can't see us winning on Saturday.
We won there 4-2 when Bridge didn't shake Terry's hand.

Yes, that was the once I referred to.

Anything's possible in football isn't it and for all I know, we may win 6-0. But looking at it logically, I can't see it. If we manage a draw I'll be pleased, but I am bracing myself for the worst.

Approach this like we have nothing to lose, because really we have nothing. 5 points back. They win (like everyone expects) and it's over. No way are they shedding 8 points.

Our defending this season has been appalling and most games we have to score at least two to get anything out of a game. I just feel this game has come at the wrong time with injuries, form, lsck of confidence and players away conspiring against us. This being City though you never know lol!

Blue Haze said:
Approach this like we have nothing to lose, because really we have nothing. 5 points back. They win (like everyone expects) and it's over. No way are they shedding 8 points.

So they've got that motivation as well...And true, there's no way Mourinho would let them do a Rodgers/Liverpool

mosssideblue said:
rapidCT said:
mosssideblue said:
Funny, you never come out and answer any accusation of being a Rag. So I will try and make it easy for you.

ARE YOU A RAG? now the answer is Yes or No, hopefully that should be straight forward for you.
In march, when my two boys are going to be born, I am going to send you a picture with us 3 with City t-shirts. A few days ago I bought them some t-shirts, bodies and stuff from city shop; you get to choose the year of my t-shirt (home/away). Untill then, leave me alone with all this rag thing. Since I joined this site, I even see the RAG word in my breakfast.

RAG
You re irretrievable. Could not help yourself not to use RAG word in only one post. Pity you...

Unfortunately I am definately blinkered when it comes to my club and can therefore only see a City win irrespective of team selection.

paulchapo said:
Our defending this season has been appalling and most games we have to score at least two to get anything out of a game. I just feel this game has come at the wrong time with injuries, form, lsck of confidence and players away conspiring against us. This being City though you never know lol!

With whats happened to us of late, this is the ideal time to play the chavs.

City players will be hurting and have a lot to prove
Full week off to prepare
Chavs having a lesson by lower league opposition
Chavs having to play Tues, which could go into ET & Pens (winner in a final, so Maureen has to field his strongest) Risk of injuries, suspension & Fatigue

rapidCT said:
mosssideblue said:
rapidCT said:

RAG
You re irretrievable. Could not help yourself not to use RAG word in only one post. Pity you...

OK I'll miss the R word out

You support the SCUM True or False?

Problem is set pieces ours are shite and chelsea are better plus our defending of them has been appalling and that's where chelsea have the upper hand! MOANinho will instruct his players as always to dive they will have double figures in dangerous area of dead ball situations.. 3-1 to chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.