Mangala
Clichy
Silva
Fernandinho
Lampard
Milner
Jovetic
Aguero

Midfield 3 of Milner, fernandinho and lampard. Jovetic playing off left. Just no Fernando please.

Looking at that line up proves how many questions should be asked of Txiki. How can we be one of the best teams in Europe, have great resources yet have a midfield of Milner, Lampard and Fernando starting in the biggest game of the season. Awful signings he has made since he has been here. A top CM should have been the target...like a Fabregas or a Matic. Bar YaYa Toure, the CM is average and don't even get me started on the wingers.....Navas who never gets a cross in, and has never had more than 10 assists a season.

Yawn

Re: Pre Match Thread: Chelsea vs. Man City

This reminds me of the old days,when after an awful result we usually followed up with a good win although it always seemed to be the rags on the recieving end..Chelsea will just have to do instead..

Thinkin about this game with our player availability playin away from home right now is prob better than playin at home . Without yaya n nasri we are expected to attack more at home . In my opinion id go 4-5-1 with navas on the right jovetic on left milner fernandinho silva in middle with sergio up top with zab kompany mangala n clichy at the back

With the current attitude and form of the players really not looking forward to this game. Whilst we could possibly nick a tight win i really fear a drubbing could be served on us....

The players have rolled over two games on the trot at home and now it's last chance saloon in the league and Champions league.

We have Chelsea and Stoke is the next away game where we always struggle (and rarely win). Then Barca at the end of Feb.

Season could be over by end of February.

On the Chelsea OS.

I take it not from us?

Extra Man City tickets on sale to members

news 55 minutes

We have had some tickets returned for Saturday’s Barclays Premier League game against Manchester City, kick-off 5.30pm

Got to win this one, our remaining games are much harder than Chelsea's.

I think Chelsea will be more than happy with a point to keep a nice buffer for them.

If we're not winning by 70 Mins we need to throw the kitchen sink at the which could (sorry Ivory Coast) include Bony from the bench.

It'd be a great way for his to start his career at City and would fire us all up no end.

Over the last few years our creativity from midfield has basically been reliant on our midfield three of Yaya, Silva and Nasri. We seem to manage without one but not two at once. This is our engine room and not working on all cylinders at the moment.
Let's hope Cameroon win their final group game and we can start to get back up to capacity.
Without two of the three musketeers we may well struggle to control the match at the Bridge.

It's got a little bit more difficult now that Clattenburg is in charge.

If we can play like we did away to Roma and show that resilience then we have a chance. Let's hope that the FA Cup match has improved Vinny and Sergio's match fitness.

I would be careful playing Milner in this one in the back. Although Fernando really disappointed last game, playing in the back is clearly not Milner's finest position.

Trevor Sinclair said on talk sport this morning that Ivory Coast had been knocked out of the ACON and was available for the weekend. Is this correct because I can't find any confirmation ether way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.