Pre Match Thread: Chelsea vs City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Golden Balls said:
Anyone think that we should really pressure their back four by playing both Aguero and Dzeko in our customary 4-4-2?
This will create enough doubt in Terry and potentially Zouma by having to defend two strikers. It will also force Matic deeper and prevent the two fullbacks advancing forward as they will have to tuck in when not in possession.

It might just be me, but the last few games (irrespective of fitness or not) Kun has looked very isolated and simply hasn't been in the game at all.

Two strikers is our best chance to grab Mourinho's balls and let them know who is here. The fucking champions of England.
Good shout that tbh.

Mister Appointment said:
aguero93:20 said:
Zubrman said:
Physioroom website showing Mangala out injured with a groin strain. No return date.

Just saw that myself looking at the Chelsea injuries, he'll be a miss as Demichelis will struggle against Chelsea imo.

Ah shite. I'm hoping it was just a niggle and he's back on Sat.

Could well be, Physioroom are just guessing a lot of the time. If they're not though, then Fabregas, Schurrle, Ivanovic, Luis and Mikel :) I'd take that.

Mister Appointment said:
Just saw that myself looking at the Chelsea injuries, he'll be a miss as Demichelis will struggle against Chelsea imo.

Could well be, Physioroom are just guessing a lot of the time. If they're not though, then Fabregas, Schurrle, Ivanovic, Luis and Mikel :) I'd take that.

Could well end up like a game of chess. I'd rather have MDM than Mangala in a situation like that.

blue b4 the moon said:
Mister Appointment said:

Could well end up like a game of chess. I'd rather have MDM than Mangala in a situation like that.

Actually if Costa does get banned then MDM might be the better option. If Costa plays I'd rather have Mangala on hand to repeatedly bulldoze the ugly ****.

chicagoblues said:
Is ugly duckly banned or not?

Should hear something today I would imagine

I've just got a sneaky feeling he is going to get away with it, which will be a fuckin joke

chris85mcfc said:
chicagoblues said:
Is ugly duckly banned or not?

Should hear something today I would imagine

I've just got a sneaky feeling he is going to get away with it, which will be a fuckin joke

Posted similar on the Chelsea Thread.

Ref has to know all and sundry will be looking at this and given the amount of damning evidence (supported by many pundits) that the stamp warranted a straight red.

If he bottles it and says a yellow, he effectively is bringing the refereeing profession into a battle it won't want, as well as harming his own professional competence.

This may be my heart and not my head, but Costa should and will be banned.

My head says Costa is an evil little shit on a par with gnasher

Is it possible the match officials could decide both stamps were yellow cards so 2 yellows is a red, a one game ban?

Shirley said:
Is it possible the match officials could decide both stamps were yellow cards so 2 yellows is a red, a one game ban?

I guess so. The second could be interpreted as that's where his foot would have naturally landed (I'm not protecting the ugly bastard btw) but suspect the officials might want to

Shirley said:

No, yellow cards can't be awarded retrospectively. However the fact that he stamped on an opponent twice makes it a lot more difficult for Oliver to squirm out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.