Pre Match Thread: Chelsea vs City

Status
Not open for further replies.
rnblade said:
I see that little cnut Hazard was diving all over the place again last night v Victimpool.

Good. After the shit they get up to in the penalty area it's nice to see someone give them a taste of their own Gary Abletts.

I just hope Clattenburg is strong enough to not fall for any Chelsea nonsense, We saw what Chelsea were like last night with players constantly surrounding the ref and Mourinho abusing the officials because my biggest fear going into this game is that we lose on the back of a bullshit decision.

Chelsea aren't all that and are 100% overhyped by the media we are very capable of going down to London and winning.

3-2 City

There will be no Yaya win or lose later, the whole team are going back to the Ivory Coast for a reception when they are knocked out and Yaya is captain. We may ask for him to be excused but it's not likely, the Ivory Coast haven't done us any favours in the past with previous requests.

feedthegoat said:
There will be no Yaya win or lose later, the whole team are going back to the Ivory Coast for a reception when they are knocked out and Yaya is captain. We may ask for him to be excused but it's not likely, the Ivory Coast haven't done us any favours in the past with previous requests.

Can we at least get Kolo in his place :P

rnblade said:
I see that little cnut Hazard was diving all over the place again last night v Victimpool.

For me, this is a bigger issue than Costa's stunts.

The Costa issue is pretty straightforward - even taking into account our rivalry with CFC, and the fact that we have a vested interest in seeing him banned, what supporter would attempt to defend him getting away with what he did last night? It was shameful, and Mourinho has confirmed a lot of people's view that he is an unprincipled shithouse for trying to justify it/explain it away.

Hazard, though, continues to get away with cheating in pretty much every match, often with major consequences for the result. Classic dive in the second half last night when he moved the ball toward the area, then changed direction to tangle his legs up with the defender's - clearly a deliberate ploy, but he gets away with it time and again. If referees did their job, he would get booked most games, and CFC would get far fewer free kicks around the box. It's about time someone in the media had the balls to highlight what is going on with him.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thefa.com/news/governance/2015/jan/diego-costa-charged-violent-conduct-chelsea-liverpool-semi-final-second-leg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thefa.com/news/governance/20 ... second-leg</a>

Costa charged, and rightly so! Doubt they will be able to get it overturned. Rules working in City's favour for once - agenda over!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.