Pre Match Thread: Chelsea vs City

Status
Not open for further replies.
aguero93:20 said:
blue b4 the moon said:
Could well be, Physioroom are just guessing a lot of the time. If they're not though, then Fabregas, Schurrle, Ivanovic, Luis and Mikel :) I'd take that.

Could well end up like a game of chess. I'd rather have MDM than Mangala in a situation like that.

Actually if Costa does get banned then MDM might be the better option. If Costa plays I'd rather have Mangala on hand to repeatedly bulldoze the ugly c**t.

Without Costa, Demichelis is the better option 100% - he'll be wiser to the Chelsea tricks I think. Even without Mangala I think Demichelis can cope - Kompany can keep Costa in his pocket anyway. It's definitely going to be an interesting game. I think if we get right at them we'll beat them.

supercity88 said:
blue b4 the moon said:
Could well end up like a game of chess. I'd rather have MDM than Mangala in a situation like that.

Actually if Costa does get banned then MDM might be the better option. If Costa plays I'd rather have Mangala on hand to repeatedly bulldoze the ugly c**t.

Without Costa, Demichelis is the better option 100% - he'll be wiser to the Chelsea tricks I think. Even without Mangala I think Demichelis can cope - Kompany can keep Costa in his pocket anyway. It's definitely going to be an interesting game. I think if we get right at them we'll beat them.

Surprised no one has put Dedryk on the team sheet yet (flak jacket on)

mosssideblue said:
supercity88 said:

Surprised no one has put Dedryk on the team sheet yet (flak jacket on)

He's on my back up list right after this chap:

[bigimg]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/06/09/article-1191853-00A7D30E00000259-535_306x193.jpg[/bigimg]

We need to hope and pray that the Ivory Coast lose tonight so that Yaya and Bony will be available.

Bluemooner91 said:
Anyone think Lampard should get a start on Saturday??

Depends ... in theory we could play with Fernando/Fernandinho/Lampard and Silva/Jovetic/Kun or Silva/Navas/Kun.

I think it's unlikely though plus I reckon he won't want to play if he can avoid it and will let Pellegrini know that.

inbetween said:
We need to hope and pray that the Ivory Coast lose tonight so that Yaya and Bony will be available.

[bigimg]http://www.hdwallpapersinn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/cameroon-flag-wallpaper-1.jpg[/bigimg]

chris85mcfc said:
chicagoblues said:
Is ugly duckly banned or not?

Should hear something today I would imagine

I've just got a sneaky feeling he is going to get away with it, which will be a fuckin joke
Lets see if Oliver got balls or not. Ugly Duckly's history proves what kind of scum bag he is and always will be.
I hope the FA is not intimidated by Maureen The Meerkat .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.