Pre Match Thread: Chelsea vs City

Status
Not open for further replies.
citytill1die84 said:
So unless it's overturned he defo misses Sat? If he appeals does he make the City game?

They will hear any appeal on Friday. So basically he's fucked. I doubt they will appeal and risk an increased ban.

Chippy_boy said:
citytill1die84 said:
So unless it's overturned he defo misses Sat? If he appeals does he make the City game?

They will hear any appeal on Friday. So basically he's fucked. I doubt they will appeal and risk an increased ban.

Cheers. Still gunna be very difficult Remy good enough to step in Drogba also but it's a start :) let's hope Fabregas is out as well.

Last nights fixture couldn't of panned out much better for the blues.

Top scorer suspended : check

120 Mins of end to end football: check

Injured/knackered players: check

Chelsea reach the final meaning fixture overload: check

Chelsea have been really fortunate to not lose key players this season. I am also surprised they haven't rotated that much throughout the campaign. Lets hope the return of our key players come just at the right time and we can be firing on all cylinders again. I feel Chelsea, as much as they will try to, cant fight on all 3 fronts. (CL, LC, EPL)

This could actually be a huge turn in fortune for us, and one we look back on at the end of the season

Come on City, lets fuckin do em now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.