Premier League Games 12-18 Jan '23

Hard to see past Arse at the moment. They've got a nicely balanced side with a huge appetite.

Still think they're short squad wise but if they add quality in January and we don't get our act together, it could become a one horse race.

1st is everything. 2nd, 3rd or 4th means nothing. We need United to win and we need to sort ourselves out.
Yes agree. Easier to hunt Utd down than arsenal if we have too. Arsenal need their confidence hitting.

I’m still confused how Utd are where they are. I still think they are shocking

Every side that pops up and challenges us are touted as a better side than we are, we are halfway through the season and the panic button is being smashed to fuck by some fans.

Calm the fuck down ;)
We haven’t played well for months and Arsenal look like they’re getting better with every game. Like I said, I’m not totally ruling us out as a lot of this squad has turned around bad form before. I just can’t see it at the minute, unless Pep makes some big changes to his set up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.