Premier league games 16th & 17th April + midweek games

So the refs comms frequency is 860/873 MHz and has a range of 800 yards according to the manufacturers specs, they claim full encryption but I cannot believe that newspaper and other such organisations haven't tried to break that. The company is Vokkero they also claim that only six people can be on the system when active but any number can listen in but not talk, would love to hear some of those conversations!!! Oh yea the unit is 3000 dollars to buy .

Blue tinted shades off : Vardy should never have been sent off, would it have been Kun in the same situation, Bluemoon would be in total meltdown by now and Internet broken for ever.
The Hammers pen was utterly generous, Huth should had his rewarded, and the late one was pure compensation by Moss who had a calamitous game.

Sending off was correct IMO. Both pens were a bit 'generous'.

Yeah true, but one thing Leicester generally do is get it in the box, and he has the final whistle, so can blow it when he wants to a degree, as soon as it got there he blew for the penalty.

I'm convinced that there are dodgy things going on, just watching our own games, not necessarily match fixing, but fixing certain things you can bet on, like penalties etc. There are just too many strange decisions in games for me. The easiest person to influence something is the referee, and 5 or 6 years ago the referees weren't this inconsistent (shite) on such a scale as they have been this season.

We could easily have 10 more points alone form some very odd decisions (Spurs away for instance when we were bossing the game), and that's just our games.

On that, one thing that can be guaranteed these days is penalty box incidents with players going down and the gambling syndicates know it, as do the refs.

So easy to manipulate and earn huge money if you have the influence to do so.

Palace is parking the bus today but defending looks very passive so far. Giving midfielders too much space and time, something tells me after they get tired later on Arsenal will score.

Hope Palace proves me wrong!

Blue tinted shades off : Vardy should never have been sent off, would it have been Kun in the same situation, Bluemoon would be in total meltdown by now and Internet broken for ever.
The Hammers pen was utterly generous, Huth should had his rewarded, and the late one was pure compensation by Moss who had a calamitous game.

Having watched Leicester a lot this season, nearly every set piece they defend Morgan and Huth are always tugging at shirts and pushing players in the box. It was about time a ref stood up and gave a penalty again them

Sending off was correct IMO. Both pens were a bit 'generous'.

100% agree. Glad the ref had the bottle to make the right decision about Vardy. Both penalties were maybe a bit soft, the one cancelled the other out. Now, blue tinted shades off: Sergio virtually never goes down like that (Vardy does it regularly). On the contrary, he's been 'criticised' for staying up when he could go down. It's one of the many loveable things about him…

On that, one thing that can be guaranteed these days is penalty box incidents with players going down and the gambling syndicates know it, as do the refs.

So easy to manipulate and earn huge money if you have the influence to do so.
That's my issue with it, just take that game in isolation, Moss could (if he'd wanted), have given 5 penalties each that I saw (and I only watched the last bit of the first half and the second), some justified, one certainly not, its far to easy to manipulate.

Regarding shirt pulling and pushing in the penalty area, the pundits usually say, "if you give a pen for that, there'd be 10 penalties every game"
No there wouldn't. It'd probably stop the likes of skyrtle and huth doing it if it meant giving away a penalty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.