Premier League Games 21/22/23 January '22

His head isn’t ahead of the line, the line is on the floor, that’s when they draw the dotted line straight down which would make it between his feet and the line.

Also, that frame needs moving back a few as the ball has already left his foot.

I hate defending them, but there’s nowt wrong with that.
Can you explain why the lines were not shown at the time the check was made? I still haven't seen them, only the home made ones on twitter so far

Well done to all those people that used to moan about peoples toes being offside.

That gave the premier league the perfect excuse to stop showing them measuring the lines of the furthest attacker vs deepest defender in real-time.

Instead now we only get the on or off final result freeze frame which is conveniently missing for this injury time rag winner.

1000% offside and they never checked it ? you can bet man city would have had all the lines up after 3 or 4 minutes of reviewing every clip ? its a sad fact that the officials are still giving united all the help needed for top 4 place

His head isn’t ahead of the line, the line is on the floor, that’s when they draw the dotted line straight down which would make it between his feet and the line from his shoulder.

Also, that frame needs moving back a few as the ball has already left his foot.

I hate defending them, but there’s nowt wrong with that.
Right. So his head is onside because it’s not in front of the line. I should check the rules more often but they fuck about with them so much I can’t be arsed. Thanks for the explanation though… and I still say we wouldn’t have been given it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.