Premier League Games 21/22/23 January '22

Its all part of the pantomime, city are the big bad wolf, the added time last night was miles off, happens every week they had a guy go down with about two mins left, he was down for maybe 45 seconds, ref blew as soon as the added time was up without adding on any more.
Yes I know people will say its sour grapes from me, but its something that needs looking at, most games that are tight that involve city, from around the 70th min we only get about 15 mins if that, including injury time
The application of stoppage time annoys me too. I think the system used in rugby is fairest and transparent. Take time keeping away from the referee and display a clock, which stops when appropriate. . When the clock reaches 90 minutes play continues until the ball next goes out of play.

Pep’s motivational speech for the rest of the season should start with videos of the decisions from yesterday and today and explain to the players that they are trying to cheat you out of the title.
That should rile us up.

If we lose 4 games we deserve not to win the title.

If we're manipulated to 'lose' them that's a different matter.
If they try to manipulate the result v the mickeys at the Etihad we should be on the pitch in our thousands, highlighting the corruption to the watching world.

I'm more upset at Liverpool's second goal standing than anything. Firmino was CLEARLY offside and CLEARLY attempted to play the ball, impacting Palace's defender. I have no idea why that wasn't looked at.
It was looked at. They decided FIrmino did not make a material attempt to play the ball and he did not affect the defender (MItchell) close to him in trying to defend the cross.

The club should call this out, at Khaldoon’s level, with video examples of various rag and scouse offside goals allowed, players not being sent off agains us and City players getting cards for one slight foul.

Get the evidence out there and ask the PL, why are these decisions always favouring our rivals, is it to keep the league competitive?

Even if they deny it, which they will, it hold at least let them know they’ve been rumbled and might reduce it so as not to be so blatant.

As a club we shouldn’t just take it that the dippers are treated differently to us in an attempt to even up the league.
I have no doubt they have those conversations - whether the PL take any notice is another story!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.