Premier League Games 25/26/27 November '23

City should really be taking those two twats and Sky Sports to the cleaners! Talking bollocks they know absolutely nothing about. I'm so pissed off with it all as you said Sky, The Media, Social Media ect It's never ending attacking the club...If anything they should be appreciating the football we are producing along with having the greatest ever manager in the league! Instead they give us both barells.
It angers me, too. It seems like the club is content to let Sly and the rest of them destroy our reputation. Like it isn't important to defend your business from unwarranted attacks. And to think it's the two biggest hypocritical cnuts in football -ratboy and spitty- that are being allowed (probably even encouraged) by Sly say whatever the fuck they want about us.

In all sincerity it's been open-season on us since our takeover. We had the temerity to take on the redtops and beat them - soundly.

It angers me, too. It seems like the club is content to let Sly and the rest of them destroy our reputation. Like it isn't important to defend your business from unwarranted attacks. And to think it's the two biggest hypocritical cnuts in football -ratboy and spitty- that are being allowed (probably even encouraged) by Sly say whatever the fuck they want about us.

In all sincerity it's been open-season on us since our takeover. We had the temerity to take on the redtops and beat them - soundly.
Have they been spouting again tonight on Monday night football ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.