Premier League investigation unit

She's not wrong though
Whether she is right or wrong is not, imo, what's wrong with this. If I hold a view that does not break the law how can I be punished for that view and, more importantly where do we stop. A certain poster was quick to mention that Newcastle, as a private business have the right and authority to do just that but, why then are they not investigating every season ticket holder. Who knows what views 30,000 geordies have.
Further, if I make a complaint about the Premier Leagues behaviour, will I be investigated? Will they 'order' City to ban me ?

Whether she is right or wrong is not, imo, what's wrong with this. If I hold a view that does not break the law how can I be punished for that view and, more importantly where do we stop. A certain poster was quick to mention that Newcastle, as a private business have the right and authority to do just that but, why then are they not investigating every season ticket holder. Who knows what views 30,000 geordies have.
Further, if I make a complaint about the Premier Leagues behaviour, will I be investigated? Will they 'order' City to ban me ?
I agree with what you say about the issue. My comment was just agreeing with this woman saying there are only 2 genders and you can't change.

... Is it? This below has two likes. Is that enough for you?

Edit: Just spotted that my original post that you quoted now has a like. But in future I'll DM you just to vet any potential posts I might make, just to see if they get a pass from you. Although from the looks of things all you've contributed to this thread is a couple of jokes that are about 15 years out of date, so maybe I'll trust my own judgement. Prick. At least offer something if you're gonna dish it out.

Fucking hell Bob talk about jumping to conclusions and pissing your knickers.

My comment was a dig at those who hadn’t liked your post.

In future, I’ll keep out your posts.

Does she have something to do with Newcastle or the Premier League, or has she acted like a prick at the match?

If not then I don't get why Newcastle and the Premier League have acted like they have?

Could Tesco/Asda do the same?

Fucking hell Bob talk about jumping to conclusions and pissing your knickers.

My comment was a dig at those who hadn’t liked your post.

In future, I’ll keep out your posts.
Can only apologise for my tone but you can see why I took it the wrong way.

Why would she win?

She made transphobic comments on a public platform and is now upset that a private business doesn’t want her as a customer any more.

She’s got no more of a claim than the stupid twats who get rejected from job applications or lose their jobs for posting bigoted shit on their public social media profiles.

What was it she said that equated to bigoted shit? Or for that matter, transphobic? I think all she said was that men who identified as women aren't women. Or am I missing something?

I am old, I find it tiring to keep up with all this stuff, tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.