Premier League (Midweek) Games 16/17 March '22

Southampton, Spurs, utd and Everton will all roll over for them. Those teams are beyond shit.
Yet Southampton and Spurs we couldn’t beat. It’s a funny old game.
In football the impossible can become the possible - which is why we love the game.
Dippers could lose every match from now on and we could score from a corner……

It's small margins at the very top and at the moment Liverpool are finding ways to win even when they're nor playing particularly well and riding their luck. The difference can be seen in our dropped points away to Southampton and Palace. West Ham lost and should have had at least a draw and probably the same tonight with Arsenal. That's a swing of four points in their favour they didn't really deserve.

They say luck evens out over a season and if that's the case then it should be turning our way and deserting them anytime soon. The shots that hit the post at Palace and Southampton that's the four extra points and we'd still have a five point lead. Small margins.

For the last nine games we need our fluidity back, our players that have dropped a level slightly to hit their peak and bloody lady luck to remember where we are and get off Liverpool's coach. If this happens we retain the title.

I desperately want us to get this across the line.
I would rather another prem over the CL.
But we look like we are running out of steam and they seem to have all the momentum. I just don't see us holding on.
I hope I'm wrong.

I don't think this squad is as good as our 2018/19 group.

It's small margins at the very top and at the moment Liverpool are finding ways to win even when they're nor playing particularly well and riding their luck. The difference can be seen in our dropped points away to Southampton and Palace. West Ham lost and should have had at least a draw and probably the same tonight with Arsenal. That's a swing of four points in their favour they didn't really deserve.

They say luck evens out over a season and if that's the case then it should be turning our way and deserting them anytime soon. The shots that hit the post at Palace and Southampton that's the four extra points and we'd still have a five point lead. Small margins.

For the last nine games we need our fluidity back, our players that have dropped a level slightly to hit their peak and bloody lady luck to remember where we are and get off Liverpool's coach. If this happens we retain the title.
Exactly - but I still think they'll drop points along the way.

Come on guys, one scabby last second defeat in how many for City? We'll win the title, and then some.

But we look like we are running out of steam and they seem to have all the momentum. I just don't see us holding on.
I hope I'm wrong.

You're right, plus there's is more mature now and strengthened. We can do it, we have to grit our teeth, feel the hunger, fight to the death and our key players hit top form again. That and a bit of luck for once.

Title is ours…..with the truly excellent EPL referees, VAR and ….
Shit!!!
We have to beat the Dippers at the Etihad.

I hope I'm wrong.

Missing a leader seems to be the difference from that team to this,( step forward Mr Kompany).
Plus we had a deadly striker within the squad (step forward Mr Aguero).

Our football at times is better now (when we are on song) but those 2 things above are the things in my eyes why we've let the dippers right back into this and could be are downfall in the final stretch.
But City WILL NOT GIVE IN that i am certain

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.