Premier League or Champions League?

What do you want us to win more?

• Total voters
I’d be way more disappointed if we didn’t win the league.

If we fail to win the league and get to the Champions League final it’d be horrible. Particularly if Liverpool had already done the domestic treble.

These next few weeks we need to win the league, then ideally Chelsea win the FA Cup. Derail Liverpool’s hype train.

If Liverpool win the league it would be a travesty. So far we've been top around 180 days of the season. The dippers 11.

The history books won't show that mind If they are crowned champions.

Best team win it,

Reactions: mat
I’ve always said the premier league , but like a previous poster just said . I want that champions league this season solely because it’s against Liverpool and I want that special night in Paris and the scenes that will follow. I’m certain if offered one or the other right now the club, the owner and most if not all players would take the champions league.
Get it won once then I couldn’t give a fuck then back to the bread and butter

I wonder if all those saying the PL would still feel that way if the PL was of the standard of say the Romanian league. Is it just that the PL is the strongest or will any old domestic league do?

Also those wanting to win the CL once and then don’t care…

The CL brings in a lot of money from multiple income streams particularly if we win it. That money primarily goes on wages and players so that we are sustainable. The money buys better players than our rivals which helps us to win the PL.

So if you would like to see us continue to annihilate the likes of Brighton it might help to beat Real Madrid.

Try thinking long term, as our owners do, for the good of our club…. not just what you fancy this week.

Last edited:
I’ve always said the premier league , but like a previous poster just said . I want that champions league this season solely because it’s against Liverpool and I want that special night in Paris and the scenes that will follow. I’m certain if offered one or the other right now the club, the owner and most if not all players would take the champions league.
Get it won once then I couldn’t give a fuck then back to the bread and butter
What scenes? If we beat Liverpool in Paris, the headlines would be about Ole's daughter playing for the rags female team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.