Premier League or Champions League?

What do you want us to win more?

• Total voters
Last team to win the premiere then go on to win the champs league? Because that for me is the right way to say your champions of Europe.

At the moment a team can finish 7th and win this bestest trophy there ever was.

If we’re talking about this season in isolation, then Champions League every day of the week.

We could win it against Liverpool. It would be one of my wildest fantasies. Losing the final to them is the stuff of nightmares though.

If Liverpool win the league it would be a travesty. So far we've been top around 180 days of the season. The dippers 11.

The history books won't show that mind If they are crowned champions.

PL is the greater accomplishment. Naturally, being an eternal pessimist, I fear Liverpool will beat us in the CL final and win the league as well.

Honestly hope we win both,but after the red scousers making champions league final I can see an extra concerted effort to get them over the line for league and fa cup and all on the champions league final whoever plays them has zero chance us or Madrid..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.